Pearland ISD transgender bathroom battle

BS Wildcats

Just caught this on the news.  School board meeting in Pearland tonight to discuss policy because mother of a kindergartener says it is not right her son can't use girls room.  Mom says son has wanted to be a girl since "she" was 3.  imo, that is ridiculous.  A three year old does not have the mental capacity to determine what sex they identify with. I put this on the parents, prolly told the kid he was supposed to be their daughter.

26 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Just caught this on the news.  School board meeting in Pearland tonight to discuss policy because mother of a kindergartener says it is not right her son can't use girls room.  Mom says son has wanted to be a girl since "she" was 3.  imo, that is ridiculous.  A three year old does not have the mental capacity to determine what sex they identify with. I put this on the parents, prolly told the kid he was supposed to be their daughter.

All I can say BS, we ain't in Kansas anymore.  H-ll, am I even in America?  I'm all for water boarding the parents until they admit what they did. 

33 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

smh

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

This is the new, more compassionate America.  Change we can believe in.

Way to go Obama!  Women using men's restroom and vice versa. Queers marrying.  Democrats, smh.  My grandfather, a staunch Dem, would rollover in his grave if he knew what was going on in America today.  And it looks like the debauchery will continue, if Crooked Hillary wins the election.

The Great Divider has not caused but empowered the freaks, loons and morons to come of age. They were always there but not glorified. 

We can now claim that we are now another sex without the need for an actual change, get a stuffed dog and claim it as a service animal, have days/parades to proclaim a sexual preference, have a presidential election where the two parties selected a felon and a reality show host as candidates, etc.