WINNERS THREAD

Stattrax

3 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

BG work on starting a membership only thread... That way we can get rid of all the rift raft and turf layers, etc.. Will make it easier to sift through this stuff when you get on the site....Thanks in Advance.... Make 14.2 the Moderator.........

Well, um, we can make this membership only, but you will have to pay for it (AND DEARLY! LOL).

As to your second request....um...I'll take it under advisement.

5 hours ago, Stattrax said:

Figured I would start a thread for winners.... Folks that win and stuff like that!!!

WOS 

NEDERLAND

PNG

CROSBY

DAYTON

PAM... Only cuz BG talks mad trash

JASPER

SILSBEE

CENTRAL

NEWTON

All I want to know is why you have Nederland and PNG listed ahead of Crosby. Disrespectful!!!

24 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

All I want to know is why you have Nederland and PNG listed ahead of Crosby. Disrespectful!!!

Why Vidor not ahead of Crosby? I mean they are undefeated in the playoffs versus them right? 

17 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Remind me who got yall? Was it Steele?

Yup, very good squad, yall wanna play them week-11 instead of Nerdland? Swamp-mutts got yall shook. Lol. Never thought Png would fear the hood school of Mid-county lmao!!!!  This is funny, at least I paid the refs so yall should win this year, unless yall rather make the playoffs instead then that's gonna cost. 

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

actually we were hanging with them. our "honey badger" that year was suspended that game and they put a FRESHMAN CORNER on the top wr...then it was lights out.

Actually it was them playing the LBs up close that hurt us, I know for a fact Dekaney watched our film and game planned from it, hence them shutting Steele down and winning State. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Actually it was them playing the LBs up close that hurt us, I know for a fact Dekaney watched our film and game planned from it, hence them shutting Steele down and winning State. 

the qb did pick on the freshman too. and when steele was on defense, they made sure seales wasn't going to beat them deep by dropping those two safeties way back lol

wanna bet??? i seen dawson get taken by a lamarque team that was UNDERSIZED AND UNDERMANNED and lamarque wasn't even that good that year. since then, dawson has gone DOWN HILL FAST. steele would DESTROY  dawson with the backups!! and PAM would destroy dawson as well...you see junior when you LEAVE the triangle and play big time schools, come back and talk. playing west brook when they were down and playing rooty poo teams don't cut it. you tried to step up and play lamarque and got yalls feelings hurt. so this year PAM gonna show you that 6a mentality...welcome to the era of the titan

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

wanna bet??? i seen dawson get taken by a lamarque team that was UNDERSIZED AND UNDERMANNED and lamarque wasn't even that good that year. since then, dawson has gone DOWN HILL FAST. steele would DESTROY  dawson with the backups!! and PAM would destroy dawson as well...you see junior when you LEAVE the triangle and play big time schools, come back and talk. playing west brook when they were down and playing rooty poo teams don't cut it. you tried to step up and play lamarque and got yalls feelings hurt. so this year PAM gonna show you that 6a mentality...welcome to the era of the titan

Yawn. None of that didn't happen. So try again.