WINNERS THREAD

Stattrax

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

wanna bet??? i seen dawson get taken by a lamarque team that was UNDERSIZED AND UNDERMANNED and lamarque wasn't even that good that year. since then, dawson has gone DOWN HILL FAST. steele would DESTROY  dawson with the backups!! and PAM would destroy dawson as well...you see junior when you LEAVE the triangle and play big time schools, come back and talk. playing west brook when they were down and playing rooty poo teams don't cut it. you tried to step up and play lamarque and got yalls feelings hurt. so this year PAM gonna show you that 6a mentality...welcome to the era of the titan

That year Nerdland beat Dawson (2012) was probably the most overall complete team we ever had, just had key injuries it seemed like every week when district started. Dawson was a very undisciplined team from what I saw even before they played Nerdland. Dawson, a team that if you could expose their flaws they looked like an average opponent, no doubt that year if it were played we win that ballgame. IMO Texas City should've beaten em, other than those two it was a somewhat weak district. Dawson underestimated their opponent (Nerdland) that night at NRG. 

12 hours ago, pakronos said:

wanna bet??? i seen dawson get taken by a lamarque team that was UNDERSIZED AND UNDERMANNED and lamarque wasn't even that good that year. since then, dawson has gone DOWN HILL FAST. steele would DESTROY  dawson with the backups!! and PAM would destroy dawson as well...you see junior when you LEAVE the triangle and play big time schools, come back and talk. playing west brook when they were down and playing rooty poo teams don't cut it. you tried to step up and play lamarque and got yalls feelings hurt. so this year PAM gonna show you that 6a mentality...welcome to the era of the titan

I really don't think Dawson has gone downhill at all. They've been pretty dang solid the past few years. 

On 8/6/2016 at 5:43 AM, liltex said:

last 3yrs 26-12

don't let the record fool you. the size of that school and the participation they should be way better. put it to you like this. the BETTER athletes is playing football for the pearland OILERS not the pearland EAGLES. that team STRUGGLES TO WIN. like once stated VERY undisciplined, let teams back into games...