They Crossed My Line - It's Time for War

Hagar

I have a feeling this idea was concocted at a meeting of the U.N. "big wigs", who each flew their private 747s thousands of miles to attend, all while sitting around a table feasting on filet mignon.

And if the effects of greenhouse gasses are of such dire concern, I want to know when the U.N. will ban volcanoes. Maybe we should tax all countries that have a volcano erupt within their borders.

And for a serious question, do countries have a contest to see who can send the biggest morons as their U.N. representatives?

I suspect that the Globalist, which imo would include Obama, the Clintons, and the Bushes, and Many of our current global leaders, are using the UN for the One World Govt agenda.  I know you're probably thinking ol Reb has gone nuts.  When the conspiracy theorists use to talk about it, I thought they were alarmist.  In my mind now, I'm all in on this.  Seen enough proof in my life to become a believer.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I suspect that the Globalist, which imo would include Obama, the Clintons, and the Bushes, and Many of our current global leaders, are using the UN for the One World Govt agenda.  I know you're probably thinking ol Reb has gone nuts.  When the conspiracy theorists use to talk about it, I thought they were alarmist.  In my mind now, I'm all in on this.  Seen enough proof in my life to become a believer.

People can scoff if they want to Reb, but One World Govt and currency will happen. The UN will be behind it.

13 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Ted said if he were elected heidi would bring back fries. Kids would eat more if we offered chilli dogs, frito pies, pizza and cupcakes, maybe a donut bar also

So what, where are the parents in this?

Are you of the mindset that the gov is the answer for everything?

I used to let my kids eat all of that, in moderation...didn't need any guidance from gov.

smh

I know there are a lot of democrats who think the party can do no wrong (while I'll readily admit that half the Repubs are goofy as road lizards).  But I can't help but wonder how many of them would gladly eat what the schools are feeding our kids now?   Each of us have different taste/likes & dislikes.  This is only a small example of how many of us have become slaves to the Govt.  Schools feed what the Govt says, or else.  I'm sure Michelle meant well, but it's an intrusion into our lives.  A loss of freedom, if you will.  This "loss of freedom" will only get worse.  And the number of "slaves", like myself, grows everyday.  And the Govt knows patience.  It'll all happen slowly.  A little at a time, until one day you'll think, "D-mn, the Govt is controlling my life."  Reread the post about the pigs and the corn.  My advice to skeptics of this post, don't get mad at me (the messenger), pay attention to what our Govt is doing.  When they come out with a new decree, stop and think.  Is this another restriction on my freedom?

7 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Here's another one

This is the hidden content, please

I'll be the first to tell you texting and driving ought to be against the law.  Phone conversations are distracting somewhat, but most can do it.   Drinking coffee is a mindless thing.  You can do it in your sleep.  Even eating.  Eating a hamburger while driving shouldn't distract anyone.  Durn Govt will be regulating our bowel movements someday.

On 8/4/2016 at 7:45 AM, new tobie said:

Ted said if he were elected heidi would bring back fries. Kids would eat more if we offered chilli dogs, frito pies, pizza and cupcakes, maybe a donut bar also

When I was in school, we had snack machines, a pizza bar and hamburger bar......that was at Edison. When I got to TJ, we had open campus (back when schools were not treated like a Prison), and I ate almost exclusively at Taco Bell......Cheap and I could get A LOT.......lol 

4 hours ago, stevenash said:

Its a very sad day when the federal government decides what someone can and cannot eat.  Think about it- you cant have French fries, but you are welcome to have marijuana.

Lmbo, food police sounds even more absurd when worded like that.  Good point steve.