BC short a game

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

This situation could be easily solved.

Jasper could drop the little christian school out of Alexandria and play BC on the 23rd and BC would have their open date on the 30th.

What say you Jasper? It would be an major upgrade to your schedule.

This is a school that would not play WO-S but rather scheduled an opponent that is about the size of Burkeville!  Well, in fact, two schools on the Bulldog schedule are of that size! They aren't interested at all in upgrading their schedule so they want to have NOTHING to do with the Cardinals!

14 minutes ago, STiger85 said:

So, did Brock up grade their schedule with Stamford?

For it to be a week-1 game with alot of new players for Stamford: I would say no, but it sure isn't a long haul to Collie Station. Who knows, maybe Stamford might surprise some folks and give them a game, they have the pedigree to do it. 

Keep in mind that all of this is the result of the Livingston Lions screwing up the UIL numbers.  It has affected MANY schools as schedules were arranged and had to be rearranged.  22-5A had to completely adjust their schedules as did 10-4A.  Not that we are bitter, but here is hoping that our friends in 22-5A donkey stomp the Lions......... every week........  There..... I feel better now.

22 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

For it to be a week-1 game with alot of new players for Stamford: I would say no, but it sure isn't a long haul to Collie Station. Who knows, maybe Stamford might surprise some folks and give them a game, they have the pedigree to do it. 

The probably did it because Mary's is on the way.

Jasper can't drop a game & play Bridge City everything is set to play that Cristian school contract signed & to late to do them that way they should be blaming Brock for not keeping their word that should give them bad name around here for doing Bridge City that way . I'm not shure but I think we tried to get a game with Bridge City but they didn't have opening for us. 

29 minutes ago, fishcat said:

Jasper can't drop a game & play Bridge City everything is set to play that Cristian school contract signed & to late to do them that way they should be blaming Brock for not keeping their word that should give them bad name around here for doing Bridge City that way . I'm not shure but I think we tried to get a game with Bridge City but they didn't have opening for us. 

Brock doesn't get the blame, they just won State. Nuff said. 

Livingston you can blame though as a another poster stated. And as for dropping a game with a Louisiana school: its easier than dropping a game versus an in-state school from what I've seen over the years, not sure what stipulation yall have with those folks. 

Guest ECBucFan

You guys are looking at this issue from the wrong end, IMO. Jasper and OF are not options, since their respective scheduals are already set and filled. You have to look all across TX, then LA, and then maybe even AR and MS if necessary to find an opponent ALSO still needing to fill their schedual at this point,  

6 minutes ago, ECBucFan said:

You guys are looking at this issue from the wrong end, IMO. Jasper and OF are not options, since their respective scheduals are already set and filled. You have to look all across TX, then LA, and then maybe even AR and MS if necessary to find an opponent ALSO still needing to fill their schedual at this point,  

In looking at the schedules, I saw only 1 team that met the above criteria...maybe.

On July 26, 2016 at 2:58 PM, swampdude said:

Keep in mind that all of this is the result of the Livingston Lions screwing up the UIL numbers.  It has affected MANY schools as schedules were arranged and had to be rearranged.  22-5A had to completely adjust their schedules as did 10-4A.  Not that we are bitter, but here is hoping that our friends in 22-5A donkey stomp the Lions......... every week........  There..... I feel better now.

Livingston will not win a game in 22-5A, they may give Lee a game tho