VYPE preview for PAM????

pakronos

just got confirmation it  might be on youtube later today. after watching the other previews 2/4 teams in the district so far want PAM lol... and the reported asked them all about PAM and you get that "look" like they about to catch a whipping with a belt lol. this kinda excited me a little...i just hope we are prepared and xbox and the titans know they have a target on their backs!!

4 minutes ago, pakronos said:

sure glad they have the mid county teams at home, that should boost the confidence. we know what happens in mid-county when PA play two teams at once on the field.

Memorial vs Png should be a good clean competitive game. I cant speak for the other game. 

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

sure glad they have the mid county teams at home, that should boost the confidence. we know what happens in mid-county when PA play two teams at once on the field.

See, the mindset is all wrong.  I understand needing a confidence boost against the NS's and the LP's but a boost to play PN-G or Nederland?  Man please.....  Xbox will mess that up for those of us who have to work with them.....

3 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

See, the mindset is all wrong.  I understand needing a confidence boost against the NS's and the LP's but a boost to play PN-G or Nederland?  Man please.....  Xbox will mess that up for those of us who have to work with them.....

lol you right, i like his son, but his son would be a star at nederland or png. K.Jones need to be the starter. and if the o-line haven't been hitting the weight room and working  TOGETHER this summer, it's going to be a long year for PAM.

48 minutes ago, WOSgrad said:

I understand the frustration with the offense...20.5 points a game won't net you many wins.

But you know what will also net you a lot of losses?  A defense that gives up 32 points/game.

There is some work that needs to be done on both sides of the ball.

LM and WO-S are the only teams to have a stout defense in spite of running that dad-gum spread.  The coaches at PAM haven't figured that out yet......

5 hours ago, pakronos said:

lol you right, i like his son, but his son would be a star at nederland or png. K.Jones need to be the starter. and if the o-line haven't been hitting the weight room and working  TOGETHER this summer, it's going to be a long year for PAM.

Does PAM usually have a pretty strong off-season strength and conditioning program?

11 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Is "that other game" different because of all the TJ grads that call Nederland home now?

Actually its more of them in Port Neches and Groves, hence the reason I said good clean competitive game. As for the other one, well, let's just say it'll probably be a little different feel to it. 

10 minutes ago, AthleticSupporter - Jock said:

Does PAM usually have a pretty strong off-season strength and conditioning program?

Not a knock on them if they do, but it sure hasn't shown in a few years, just saying. I do know the Seniors have been getting everyone together so im hoping it works this season. 

3 hours ago, WOSgrad said:

I understand the frustration with the offense...20.5 points a game won't net you many wins.

But you know what will also net you a lot of losses?  A defense that gives up 32 points/game.

There is some work that needs to be done on both sides of the ball.

yeah well that avg came from teams that scored close to that. imo in h.s. football and even in college, 20pts isn't beating many people. you better be capable of putting up 35 a game. also if the offense stalls out on the wrong side of the field, causing the other team to only have to 20-30 yards to score, kinda put that defense in a bad spot.

16 minutes ago, pakronos said:

yeah well that avg came from teams that scored close to that. imo in h.s. football and even in college, 20pts isn't beating many people. you better be capable of putting up 35 a game. also if the offense stalls out on the wrong side of the field, causing the other team to only have to 20-30 yards to score, kinda put that defense in a bad spot.

Seems so long ago when we averaged close to 40ppg, with the pieces they have they should be averaging that this year, emphasis on should be

Them boys from PA said two things that just put a target on their back.  They said they look forward to dominating in the lower classification.  Almost like their dissing the lower class, well, based on body language and tone...

Also, they dismissed Central and Ozen (because they are used to them ) and want Nederland.  Disrespectful to Central and Ozen.  

15 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Them boys from PA said two things that just put a target on their back.  They said they look forward to dominating in the lower classification.  Almost like their dissing the lower class, well, based on body language and tone...

Also, they dismissed Central and Ozen (because they are used to them ) and want Nederland.  Disrespectful to Central and Ozen.  

They been disrespecting Central and Ozen on the field too, looking for win #6 outta 7 years this year versus Central and i believe win #9 outta 10 years versus Ozen this year. When you drop in classification and you dont wanna dominate the comp then something is wrong. Memorial has a target on their back every year just cause its Memorial and people know they have talented players, personally I think its more so because its Port Arthur, sorta like Ned having a target on their back every year because folks know they have a damn good coaching staff. 

13 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

They been disrespecting Central and Ozen on the field too, looking for win #6 outta 7 years this year versus Central and i believe win #9 outta 10 years versus Ozen this year. When you drop in classification and you dont wanna dominate the comp then something is wrong. Memorial has a target on their back every year just cause its Memorial and people know they have talented players, personally I think its more so because its Port Arthur, sorta like Ned having a target on their back every year because folks know they have a damn good coaching staff. 

Ozen beat Memorial last year and Ozen got ran off the field by Lumberton...  So, it could happen this year.  The talent from last year and this year are the same.

..and Central is stacked this year and the only thing that would hold them back is....  Well, you know...  Lol

5 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Ozen beat Memorial last year and Ozen got ran off the field by Lumberton...  So, it could happen this year.  The talent from last year and this year are the same.

..and Central is stacked this year and the only thing that would hold them back is....  Well, you know...  Lol

Well duh Soulja thats why I said win #9 outta 10 years, you would think Ozen some kinda powerhouse since they got their first win ever versus Memorial last season, albeit a 1pt win. Congrats to em, about damn time. Now its time for them to get back in their place as in not being relevant in the series. Couldn't careless what happened to em in Slumberton, that's their business.