VYPE preview for PAM????

pakronos

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Trying to change the subject.

I predict PAM will lose to one of the Mid County teams.

Wont be Png unless they put sticky glue on the WRs hands, yall gonna have enough boys to field a team this year? Yall dropping like flies, might have to use some rock-a-noos on the roster. 

Wont be the swamp-mutts either :)

2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Wont be Png unless they put sticky glue on the WRs hands, yall gonna have enough boys to field a team this year? Yall dropping like flies, might have to use some rock-a-noos on the roster. 

Wont be the swamp-mutts either :)

Annnndddd the gloves are off..lol Those are not peace keeping vibes I'm getting.

6 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nah. What I've seen is some squads like getting in front of the camera/mic and spill all the tea on themselves (swamp-mutts) & you have some squads that like to keep it short because they rather be on the field proving naysayers wrong (titans) :)

BG at least give me extra butter on my popcorn. We look forward to claiming another stadium.

20 minutes ago, Go-rilla said:

Pam will make playoffs! Way too loaded. Kadon Harrison is the key to how far they go. When he is on and healthy they are really good!

Nope, the trenches will be how far they go, no blocking on offense means long season, no pass rush or fundamental tackling on defense means long season, no one player will dictate the season. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Nope, the trenches will be how far they go, no blocking on offense means long season, no pass rush or fundamental tackling on defense means long season, no one player will dictate the season. 

i agree to a point. having someone in the game that can overcome some of the short comings that may occur, gives them a better chance at winning...feel free to post his game footage he saw at qb...ijs...

13 hours ago, Go-rilla said:

La Porte 2014 Harrison balled out. 2015 he was injured and their mojo on o was different. 

o line looked about the same both years and d did too. Harrison is key. 

we saw two different teams lol. throwing to one wr isn't "balling" out. on top of that the routes  were 0-5 yard patterns. kid has a strong arm, but has NO accuracy.to boot, he is slow and can't make plays with his legs.

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

we saw two different teams lol. throwing to one wr isn't "balling" out. on top of that the routes  were 0-5 yard patterns. kid has a strong arm, but has NO accuracy.to boot, he is slow and can't make plays with his legs.

Kam and Corey show in 2014 versus LP from what I was told, defense lost that game, as for the QB balling out versus them: I have a direct contact with someone who was on that field that night, I'll ask him. 

Anywho, if he stays healthy he'll have a good season this year, hope he ask the OL to block this season. 

19 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Kam and Corey show in 2014 versus LP from what I was told, defense lost that game, as for the QB balling out versus them: I have a direct contact with someone who was on that field that night, I'll ask him. 

Anywho, if he stays healthy he'll have a good season this year, hope he ask the OL to block this season. 

exactly!!