Hillary has Michael Brown's mother speaking at the DNC

team first

3 hours ago, baddog said:

Oh, I knew that. I mean, who can forget that name. I wonder, how many cop's names can you rattle off who were murdered in Dallas or Baton Rouge? Answer?......NONE!

I dont want to see any cops murdered not even the crooked ones. Just want justice either way. I know cops tend to sterio type because my co-workers do also. Do you think that everytime a cop shoots someone it is justified 

7 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I dont want to see any cops murdered not even the crooked ones. Just want justice either way. I know cops tend to sterio type because my co-workers do also. Do you think that everytime a cop shoots someone it is justified 

And you believe true justice is when the cop is convicted and punished even if his guilt cant be proven?

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I find it odd and disconcerting that you think stereotyping is wrong but you yourself engage in this practice on a regular basis.

2 minutes ago, Englebert said:

But you believe white people hate groups of people. That's the same type of negative stereotyping that you find so repulsive.

not all white people just republicans and kkk. well..........get the muslims out, build a wall, send the blacks back where they came from, why do women have equal rights as men!

2 minutes ago, new tobie said:

not all white people just republicans and kkk. well..........get the muslims out, build a wall, send the blacks back where they came from, why do women have equal rights as men!

Where do you find these people? I've been white all of my life and know quite a few white people, and I don't know a single one that fits your description. Sounds like this is just your fantasized stereotype of white people...the exact thing you find repulsive when applied to you.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Where do you find these people? I've been white all of my life and know quite a few white people, and I don't know a single one that fits your description. Sounds like this is just your fantasized stereotype of white people...the exact thing you find repulsive when applied to you.

listen closely next time

6 hours ago, new tobie said:

Did you think the police there would leave anything to be found? 

Then why even investigate it?

If you want to accuse someone of breaking the law with absolutely no evidence, feel free. I can accuse anyone as long as no evidence is needed. That appears to be a favorite tactic of the current anti-police accusations. We have no evidence but they are officers so they must be wrong............ 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

No because we are not in a perfect world. What percentage of police shootings do you believe are clearly against the law?

Do you think we have officers out there that joined or continue to work for the opportunity to kill someone? 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Who has said no equal rights for women? 

Who has said send the blacks back?

The wall is already in place but not complete. It is to keep out criminals that we coincidentally put thousands of armed police officers on that same border. The wall or fence would simply make it easier and safer for the officers. I have never heard any politician running for office saying to get Muslims out. 

You know that it is all nonsense. That is okay but many people hear such obvious nonsense and believe that it is true because an unknown person claimed it was so. 

19 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

The wall is already in place but not complete. It is to keep out criminals that we coincidentally put thousands of armed police officers on that same border. The wall or fence would simply make it easier and safer for the officers. I have never heard any politician running for office saying to get Muslims out. 

You know that it is all nonsense. That is okay but many people hear such obvious nonsense and believe that it is true because an unknown person claimed it was so. 

I think he is trying to convince himself.

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

The Highway Patrol is having to work the border, because Obama cut back on funding for border patrol in 2012.  Texas is having to pull their troopers off the Hwy and send them to the border to do the federal govt's job.