Hillary to Bring Over One Million Muslims in First Term

Hagar

Liberal math...

1,000,000 refugees and only 100 (we'll keep it simple) turn out to be terrorists. That's only 0.01 percent. Hey, that's not bad odds. 

My math.....the Orlando terrorist killed and wounded over 100 people. Just for the sake of argument, I will use that 100 as a reference. Who knows how many will be lost or maimed in the next one; could be more, could be less, but lets keep it simple. Those 100 terrorists could conceivably kill and seriously wound over 10,000 innocent people, some of which may be your loved ones or close friends. How about if you take in an Astros game, go to the fair, take in a Lamar game, a high school football/baseball/basketball game. Do you realize how easy targets we really are? I know I will be labeled paranoid, which is the extreme label from the left. I prefer to be labeled as cautious and insightful. I want to protect my loved ones but it is extermely more difficult to do that when we let enemies into our country, even small percentages.

Yawn on that.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Liberal math...

1,000,000 refugees and only 100 (we'll keep it simple) turn out to be terrorists. That's only 0.01 percent. Hey, that's not bad odds. 

My math.....the Orlando terrorist killed and wounded over 100 people. Just for the sake of argument, I will use that 100 as a reference. Who knows how many will be lost or maimed in the next one; could be more, could be less, but lets keep it simple. Those 100 terrorists could conceivably kill and seriously wound over 10,000 innocent people, some of which may be your loved ones or close friends. How about if you take in an Astros game, go to the fair, take in a Lamar game, a high school football/baseball/basketball game. Do you realize how easy targets we really are? I know I will be labeled paranoid, which is the extreme label from the left. I prefer to be labeled as cautious and insightful. I want to protect my loved ones but it is extermely more difficult to do that when we let enemies into our country, even small percentages.

Yawn on that.

Bringing them over here and not being concerned about it, fits my liberal/wildebeest analogy.   So they kill a few thousand of us.  As long as it's not them, or their loved ones, no big deal.  As long as they get across the river, let the crocs eat.

17 hours ago, westend1 said:

Lots of presumptions in that article..   Does anyone even read and analyze this stuff?

I heard Hillary say she's going to continue the "great" job Obama has done.  He's brought plenty over, so.....   Even worse, from my right wing perch, some Republicans advocate it.  I don't, because I know it'll create many more innocent deaths for non-Muslims and Muslims alike.