Trump With Five Point Lead in Latest Poll

Hagar

17 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Whole point from the beginning is that the original bet you wanted should not be on a 1 to 1 basis just as the weight lifting or golf should not be.

I'm all in on the weight lifting between the three of us.  Under my rules.  I can lift myself out of my recliner (barely) but I doubt either one of you can lift me out :) 

49 minutes ago, baddog said:

Some poll just showed Trump decisively ahead in Florida. Not sure what that means, just reporting.

How can that be?  After all, he is brash , outspoken ,and not politically correct.  Being a smooth tongued, politically correct speaker  is a priority for being President.  Whether or not you  accomplish anything is irrelevant.  Just make plenty of promises and when you dont achieve them, your supporters can say "well, his heart is in the right place" and proceed to vote for the next well spoken Santa Claus.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

So you agree Hillary is a big favorite to win the election?

Yes.  Just not as overwhelmingly as you.  I remember the odds were fairly compelling for the Warriors right before the NBA finals began and really huge after game 2.  The British Open golf tourney starts tomorrow and Jason Day is a 7-1 favorite to win it.  Lets see how that one plays out.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Yes.  Just not as overwhelmingly as you.  I remember the odds were fairly compelling for the Warriors right before the NBA finals began and really huge after game 2.  The British Open golf tourney starts tomorrow and Jason Day is a 7-1 favorite to win it.  Lets see how that one plays out.

first of all the caviliers were my favorite to win even when they were down 3 to 1 and jason day will probably lose the british open

10 hours ago, westend1 said:

Romney led in "some poll" as well.

Hey smart guy. This was scrolling across the bottom of the screen during the news. I did not see what poll so I said some poll. You really like to split hairs just to make "some point". Stop being childish.

14 hours ago, baddog said:

Hey smart guy. This was scrolling across the bottom of the screen during the news. I did not see what poll so I said some poll. You really like to split hairs just to make "some point". Stop being childish.

LOL.  Childish is posting something that fits your agenda when you admittedly know nothing about it.   Why don't you let the big boys talk.

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

LOL.  Childish is posting something that fits your agenda when you admittedly know nothing about it.   Why don't you let the big boys talk.

That would only leave Hoops & Nash.   What fun in that?

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

Lol, And excluded me!   Nash is one of those disgusting people that would probably walk 18 holes.  My theory is, the golf cart was invented before golf.

Rest assured I would not walk 18 holes.  Not because I am  physically unable to handle it but because I am too impatient to be out there that long.

• 3 weeks later...