Trump With Five Point Lead in Latest Poll

Hagar

For whatever reason (and there's many possibilities), he's totally mishandled the Muslims, the budget, the military.  Historically, even those we remember as good presidents, only excel in one of the two major challenges.  Those are improving the country (jobs, debt, being a leader), and foreign policy.  From my right wing perch, the ones that failed at both are Obama, Jimmy Carter, and Bush Jr. His last 4years.

I'd like to think that Trump, at the least if elected, will exceed these three.   And Hoops, no bet.  I'd have a better chance of winning on a Slot Machine lol

On July 8, 2016 at 1:55 PM, stevenash said:

I agree with you .  But I also believe that his Presidency has aggravated that divide.

Ive been dealing with that divide for 40 yrs . the divide will get better because most young folks don't think like their parens and grandparents. The race mixing is also growing rapidly

47 minutes ago, stevenash said:

TXHoops- Based upon the current Vegas odds, are you offering me the chance to put up $1000 to win $2320 from you?

No, you already established Vegas is often wrong (and I won't deny that).  Based upon your link posted, I would be willing to bet straight up but not require you to give me odds (even though trump leads in all the swing states). 

10 minutes ago, REBgp said:

This might give the Hildabeast a little incentive.  Donald's pick for AG!

This is the hidden content, please

interesting.  I also missed he announced Palin would be in his cabinet.  I can only hope he is talking about an actual cabinet in the White House.  Or maybe Minister of Presidential Wardrobe and Hair Products.  I could roll with that. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

No, you already established Vegas is often wrong (and I won't deny that).  Based upon your link posted, I would be willing to bet straight up but not require you to give me odds (even though trump leads in all the swing states). 

All you are telling me is that you want an even bet that the Golden State Warriors make the playoffs next year. 

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

All you are telling me is that you want an even bet that the Golden State Warriors make the playoffs next year. 

I thought your link indicated Trump was actually a favorite now?  Unless the implication is that "swing states" aren't actually swing states by the definition because Hillary doesn't need them to win.  

And no, you would have to lay a lot more than -325 on GS making the playoffs.  They are less than even money to WIN the NBA championship next year... (-130 l think was the last number I saw)

20 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I thought your link indicated Trump was actually a favorite now?  Unless the implication is that "swing states" aren't actually swing states by the definition because Hillary doesn't need them to win.  

And no, you would have to lay a lot more than -325 on GS making the playoffs.  They are less than even money to WIN the NBA championship next year... (-130 l think was the last number I saw)

As I stated earlier, I don't put as much stock in polls as others do.  Maybe I am right to do that, maybe I am wrong.  You have been steadfast insisting that the race will not be a contest and I assumed, since you follow the bookies quite closely, that you would give the same odds that they do.  Wanna play a golf match heads up or should the match be handicapped some way to make it "fair" ( I know you understand that because your party is a huge promoter of "fairness" and "equity")  Just had first face to face exchange with REGgp and he said to give you his regards.

2 hours ago, TxHoops said:

interesting.  I also missed he announced Palin would be in his cabinet.  I can only hope he is talking about an actual cabinet in the White House.  Or maybe Minister of Presidential Wardrobe and Hair Products.  I could roll with that. 

That's to funny.  

But while envisioning that, "in the cabinet" remark, I got to wondering, how about we put Sarah & Hillary both in that cabinet.  With a camera.  That's one reality show I'd watch :) 

28 minutes ago, REBgp said:

That's to funny.  

But while envisioning that, "in the cabinet" remark, I got to wondering, how about we put Sarah & Hillary both in that cabinet.  With a camera.  That's one reality show I'd watch :) 

You would not want Hillary in charge of wardrobe and hair products...come to think of it, you wouldn't want her in charge of anything.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

As I stated earlier, I don't put as much stock in polls as others do.  Maybe I am right to do that, maybe I am wrong.  You have been steadfast insisting that the race will not be a contest and I assumed, since you follow the bookies quite closely, that you would give the same odds that they do.  Wanna play a golf match heads up or should the match be handicapped some way to make it "fair" ( I know you understand that because your party is a huge promoter of "fairness" and "equity")  Just had first face to face exchange with REGgp and he said to give you his regards.

He told me he met you earlier.  Really good guy.  

I don't really follow the bookies closely.  I had to look up the presidential odds but had read she was heavily favored a month ago.  I was actually surprised to see it has risen despite recent events.  As for the NBA odds, I seem to spend my summers around gyms and was told that last week by someone I would not doubt. 

As for the golf bet, no thank you.  I am too proud to accept the amount of strokes required to make that bet fair! ;)

6 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Do you think a weight lifting contest between someone a little over half the age of the other is equitable?  If you  honestly believe it is, I will give it a try. 

You are not in your 90s Nash.  But no, not fair.   But neither would a golf match between us, I can assure you!

4 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

You are not in your 90s Nash.  But no, not fair.   But neither would a golf match between us, I can assure you!  I believe I am approximatelyl 50% older than you.

Whole point from the beginning is that the original bet you wanted should not be on a 1 to 1 basis just as the weight lifting or golf should not be.