Orlando terrorist

This is almost comical. I heard Loretta Lynch say that they are deleting the pledge so that we can't hear him make the pledge that she is saying that he made and it gives him a voice to claim his allegiance. Huh? They have already told us that he pledged allegiance to ISIS.  

We already have seen Representative James Clyburn from SC publicly claim that this was nothing but a gun issue and had nothing at all to do with terrorism. So who are they protecting, the public or Democratic congressmen who have publicly made stupid statement? 

2 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

This is almost comical. I heard Loretta Lynch say that they are deleting the pledge so that we can't hear him make the pledge that she is saying that he made and it gives him a voice to claim his allegiance. Huh? They have already told us that he pledged allegiance to ISIS.  

We already have seen Representative James Clyburn from SC publicly claim that this was nothing but a gun issue and had nothing at all to do with terrorism. So who are they protecting, the public or Democratic congressmen who have publicly made stupid statement? 

They released the ENTIRE transcript.....

What a stupid move to try and censor. Who was the idiot that thought that would not backfire.....?

1 minute ago, thetragichippy said:

They released the ENTIRE transcript.....

What a stupid move to try and censor. Who was the idiot that thought that would not backfire.....?

Loretta Lynch perhaps? President Obama? 

"I pledge allegiance to XXXX!!"

Loretta Lynch: "We have redacted the word ISIS so where we have blanks in the transcript, it is the word ISIS that we don't want you to see". 

Now the president's press secretary just now is blaming it completely on the DOJ.... AKA, headed up by Loretta Lynch. 

I see, so it's the cop's fault. The police (FBI) decided that the people that know the word ISIS was used, have made the decision not to release it?

Right..... and I just took possession of the Golden Gate Bridge and am willing to release it for a reasonable offer. 

I saw today that there was another mass shooting this weekend. In that incident 43 people were shot and 13 have died. 

Wait, that was last weekend in Chicago, the city with the strictest gun laws. 

I wonder how many in that terror attack used an AR-15  or AK-47. Wait again, the Democrats led by Obama and Lynch said that handguns aren't the problem and we need to stop the evil black rifles. 

Some people simply can't see through the smoke screen. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I saw today that there was another mass shooting this weekend. In that incident 43 people were shot and 13 have died. 

I wonder how many in that terror attack used an AR-15  or AK-47. Wait again, the Democrats led by Obama and Lynch said that handguns aren't the problem and we need to stop the evil black rifles. 

All the arguments aside, that is a terribly high number.  Just another weekend in a Democratic controlled city that proves - when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

13 hours ago, tvc184 said:

It amazes me when white people bring up Chicago and it's murders. Yall really have no interest in whats going on in those Black neighborhoods. It's all political talking points. 

40 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't either...that argument is losing steam.

Me neither. I have seen him and respect his views, but haven't seen him but a few times. People need to remember, he has a show to sell, so being rough around the edges is what people want.

13 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It amazes me when white people bring up Chicago and it's murders. Yall really have no interest in whats going on in those Black neighborhoods. It's all political talking points. 

Most of time when people bring up the Chicago murders it is to illustrate the hypocrisy of the left.

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Sadly, neither does your "crowd" because it runs counter to what they are trying to promote.