Some of Trump's thought provoking quotes

Big girl

29 OF THE MOST OUTRAGEOUS DONALD TRUMPS QUOTES

Www.marieclarie.co.uk>features.               I ONLY PICKED A FEW 

4. You know, it really doesnt matter what the media write as long as youve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass. Trump proves (again) that he views a woman's looks over anything else...

6.  I will build a great wall and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me and Ill build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our southern border, and I will make Mexico pay for that wall. Mark my words.

8. Our great African-American President hasnt exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore. 

Dont worry, his racist outbursts aren't just directed at Mexico.

10. All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me consciously or unconsciously. Thats to be expected. 

Because of course, no woman can resist Trump's charms. [Throws up on keyboard]

13. Its freezing and snowing in New York we need global warming! Definitely not missing the point..

14. Ive said if Ivanka werent my daughter, perhaps Id be dating her. Possibly (/definitely) one of the creepiest things we've ever heard...

15. My fingers are long and beautiful, as, it has been well documented, are various other parts of my body. 

17. I think the only difference between me and the other candidates is that Im more honest and my women are more beautiful. Women aren't possessions, Donald. They can't belong to you.

25. "Look at those hands, are they small hands? And, [Republican rival Marco Rubio] referred to my hands: 'If they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. 

50 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I'm still waiting for some substance from his comments.

If you would have posted it I would have commented. I refuse to get into a childish "debate" with Big Girl.

And if these are the best the left has got, y'all don't have much. Trump didn't look into the eyes of grieving parents that had just lost their son in Benghazi and tell them a outright lie.

Edit: Sorry Bluedove. I initially read your comment wrong when I responded. I erroneously thought you meant you were waiting for someone to comment.

One of clintons quotes that means more than any of those! " Benghazi was caused by a video"   and this was when she was in office lying to the American people and families of those killed! Oh thats right Clinton has never had a job outside of govt. Shes bought and paid for by wall street and foreign govts.

BENGHAZI!!!!! Is what you will hear from Republicans when they can't come up with a logical rebuttal. They know that a Republican committee didn't find any wrongdoing on Hillary Clinton's part..Trump is a loose canon. ..BENGHAZI!!!!. It appears that Trump is incapable of logical thought.....BENGHAZI or EMAILGATE.

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

BENGHAZI!!!!! Is what you will hear from Republicans when they can't come up with a logical rebuttal. They know that a Republican committee didn't find any wrongdoing on Hillary Clinton's part..Trump is a loose canon. ..BENGHAZI!!!!. It appears that Trump is incapable of logical thought.....BENGHAZI or EMAILGATE.

Big Girl- Do  you acknowledge what everyone else KNOWS to be a FACT- That Mrs. Clinton intentionally lied to the parents of those slain in Benghazi and told them the video was responsible?  I want, for once, from you a DIRECT ANSWER.  No need to tell us how long ago it happened or about something Bush or Trump or Richard Nixon said or did.  Simply answer the question.

37 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Big Girl- Do  you acknowledge what everyone else KNOWS to be a FACT- That Mrs. Clinton intentionally lied to the parents of those slain in Benghazi and told them the video was responsible?  I want, for once, from you a DIRECT ANSWER.  No need to tell us how long ago it happened or about something Bush or Trump or Richard Nixon said or did.  Simply answer the question.

Careful Nash, you can ask her a direct question pertinent to the topic and she will refuse to answer then accuse you of "deflection".

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

If you would have posted it I would have commented. I refuse to get into a childish "debate" with Big Girl.

And if these are the best the left has got, y'all don't have much. Trump didn't look into the eyes of grieving parents that had just lost their son in Benghazi and tell them a outright lie.

Edit: Sorry Bluedove. I initially read your comment wrong when I responded. I erroneously thought you meant you were waiting for someone to comment.

No problem, I expected it from the right :)

As Englebert said, if these are the best the left has got, y'all don't have much.

#4 - hate to break it to you, but there's quite a few men who view a woman's looks over anything else.  Many years ago, The Coasters had a song trying to educate men, (If you want to be happy for the rest of your life) "Get an Ugly Girl to Marry You".   #6 - Build a wall - good!  Getting ready Mexico to pay for it?  That'll be tough.   #8 - Obama hasn't had a positive impact on thugs in Baltimore, or anywhere that I've seen.  I'll admit no other president has either, but O might have had a shot at it.  #10 - may be true (although his money is probably why lol).  #13 - right are wrong, there are about 50% of Americans that think man made G. Warming is a fictitious claim.  #14 - his way of saying his daughter is pretty (he's from NY).  

I'm stopping, but you get the idea.  Not even remotely as damaging as Hillary's lies and exploits.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Hillary Benghazi is the new Obama Birth-certificate

6 hours ago, 77 said:

One of clintons quotes that means more than any of those! " Benghazi was caused by a video"   and this was when she was in office lying to the American people and families of those killed! Oh thats right Clinton has never had a job outside of govt. Shes bought and paid for by wall street and foreign govts.

I don't know if she said that. Some families said she did, some said she didn't according to politifact in an article entited. "What did Hillary Clinton tell the families of those who lost their lives in Benghazi. There are not any audio recordings so we will never know. Here are some statements of those who said she didnt

Www.politifact>truth-o meter>article

4 hours ago, REBgp said:

As Englebert said, if these are the best the left has got, y'all don't have much.

#4 - hate to break it to you, but there's quite a few men who view a woman's looks over anything else.  Many years ago, The Coasters had a song trying to educate men, (If you want to be happy for the rest of your life) "Get an Ugly Girl to Marry You".   #6 - Build a wall - good!  Getting ready Mexico to pay for it?  That'll be tough.   #8 - Obama hasn't had a positive impact on thugs in Baltimore, or anywhere that I've seen.  I'll admit no other president has either, but O might have had a shot at it.  #10 - may be true (although his money is probably why lol).  #13 - right are wrong, there are about 50% of Americans that think man made G. Warming is a fictitious claim.  #14 - his way of saying his daughter is pretty (he's from NY).  

I'm stopping, but you get the idea.  Not even remotely as damaging as Hillary's lies and exploits.

When one is discussing or debating political matters the size of one's penis shouldn't enter the conversation. Ijs

27 minutes ago, Big girl said:

When one is discussing or debating political matters the size of one's penis shouldn't enter the conversation. Ijs

If that was what he was referring to, and look at you.  Shame, shame.

I'd rather that than lying to the parents of dead govt men killed by terrorists.

48 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I don't know if she said that. Some families said she did, some said she didn't according to politifact in an article entited. "What did Hillary Clinton tell the families of those who lost their lives in Benghazi. There are not any audio recordings so we will never know. Here are some statements of those who said she didnt

Www.politifact>truth-o meter>article

the ones that said she did were probably republicans and hannity probably told them so