Best Margaritas in SETX?

king

14 minutes ago, baddog said:

Casa Tapatia on access road just past Casa Ole in Beaumont. Thursday, Friday, Saturday $5 top shelf margaritas. If these are not the best you have had, contact me and I will personally refund your money.

I am on my way to Beaumont for my FREE drinks.

Love the challenge

After you pass Casa Ole, go slow or you might miss the driveway. It's a small place.

This is the Casa Ole off of Laurel, not Parkdale.

I haven't been there in a while. My wife doesn't like their food and she has to drive when we leave. One sip and your face will get warm. I sure hope they haven't changed. If you drink two, have a designated driver or call a cab.

44 minutes ago, baddog said:

After you pass Casa Ole, go slow or you might miss the driveway. It's a small place.

This is the Casa Ole off of Laurel, not Parkdale.

I haven't been there in a while. My wife doesn't like their food and she has to drive when we leave. One sip and your face will get warm. I sure hope they haven't changed. If you drink two, have a designated driver or call a cab.

I will have to wait until tomorrow and take my wife.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

Casa Tapatia on access road just past Casa Ole in Beaumont. Thursday, Friday, Saturday $5 top shelf margaritas. If these are not the best you have had, contact me and I will personally refund your money.

I've heard about that place. Ever heard of diez de mayo on college? $5 margaritas on Wednesday. Seems like they put drugs in them

On 6/16/2016 at 10:09 AM, king said:

I've heard about that place. Ever heard of diez de mayo on college? $5 margaritas on Wednesday. Seems like they put drugs in them

Where at on college?

Never mind, I remembered where I saw it right after I posted this. Close to Major Dr. I'll have to bring my wife and give it a try. I love a good margarita.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/16/2016 at 7:24 AM, baddog said:

I ate there last night and I have to say it was delicious. Drank one and got me buzzed.

Got off work today and drank a fuzzy driver from Fuzzys. Those are very good also.

27 minutes ago, king said:

I ate there last night and I have to say it was delicious. Drank one and got me buzzed.

Got off work today and drank a fuzzy driver from Fuzzys. Those are very good also.

I take it that you were satisfied with the margarita and require no refund. Lol. Told you you should not drink two.

• 3 weeks later...