Timely question for BG / Nappy

stevenash

29 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If a person is being investigated by the FBI, should they not be allowed to buy guns?   If a person is being investigated by the FBI, should they not be allowed to run for President?

I wouldn't think so, pretty sure its happening currently, I'd like to ask the Gubment that question, doubt I'd get an answer. 

36 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If a person is being investigated by the FBI, should they not be allowed to buy guns?   If a person is being investigated by the FBI, should they not be allowed to run for President?

5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I wouldn't think so, pretty sure its happening currently, I'd like to ask the Gubment that question, doubt I'd get an answer. 

I'm out of likes.

So you want professional life-long politicians. If you knew anything about the Founding Fathers then you would know that experienced politicians is exactly what they would not want. The common folk were supposed to serve their political terms in a rotating fashion.

Oh my, did I just accidentally respond to Big Girl. This topic is about to go downhill fast.

8 hours ago, Englebert said:

So you want professional life-long politicians. If you knew anything about the Founding Fathers then you would know that experienced politicians is exactly what they would not want. The common folk were supposed to serve their political terms in a rotating fashion.

Oh my, did I just accidentally respond to Big Girl. This topic is about to go downhill fast.

I want someone who is well versed in politics. Again, I wouldn't want a cardiologist performing brain surgery. I am a Registered Nurse; therefore, I had to obtain a nursing degree. My son is pre'med at Baylor, because he aspires to become a doctor. He hopes to enter medical school one day. According to your logic he doesn't have to go to medical school. We don't need "career" doctors, we just need people who can rotate in and out of a surgical room.

34 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I want someone who is well versed in politics. Again, I wouldn't want a cardiologist performing brain surgery. I am a Registered Nurse; therefore, I had to obtain a nursing degree. My son is pre'med at Baylor, because he aspires to become a doctor. He hopes to enter medical school one day. According to your logic he doesn't have to go to medical school. We don't need "career" doctors, we just need people who can rotate in and out of a surgical room.

And according to your logic, we need more of the same in running/operating this country.  Does that qualify as deductive reasoning or inductive reasoning?

On 6/16/2016 at 6:43 AM, stevenash said:

And according to your logic, we need more of the same in running/operating this country.  Does that qualify as deductive reasoning or inductive reasoning?

it's like you guys went to the presidential candidate store and bought one with a defective mouthpiece

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 6:08 AM, Big girl said:

Right now, Big Girl, your party has a chiropractor trying to represent herself as an osteopath.