20K TO PROTEST HILLARY AT DEM CONVENTION

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

Possibly the same 20,000 who'll be at the Repubs the week before.  

Both Conventions will be a fiasco.  The Rep outside, but I think the Dems may have plenty inside.  Ironically, it'll be democrats being disruptive at both, but I think most are well paid.

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Both Conventions will be a fiasco.  The Rep outside, but I think the Dems may have plenty inside.  Ironically, it'll be democrats being disruptive at both, but I think most are well paid.

Put a few bikers outside and they won't even show.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

lol...good point.

On June 2, 2016 at 5:36 AM, REBgp said:

probably will be some low information republican voters out there

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I have no idea what that means. Can you explain?

the dems have intelligent and low information voters, republican voters whether intelligent are low information politically they all think the same, no one was really pulling for trump until he won. It was Cruz..Cruz....Cruz...Rubio....

10 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

the dems have intelligent and low information voters, republican voters whether intelligent are low information politically they all think the same, no one was really pulling for trump until he won. It was Cruz..Cruz....Cruz...Rubio....

No one was pulling for Trump until he won...hmmmm....do you even read the crap you post.

50 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

On this southern texas board. You do know that trump is a new yorker..

I've stated many times on this board that Trump is a New York liberal. Did you not see any of them? You would almost have to be a hermit in Iceland not to know Trump is from New York.

6 hours ago, nappyroots said:

On this southern texas board. You do know that trump is a new yorker..

You're almost right.  Very few on here voted for Trump in the primary.  But liking Trump?   Virtually none, before or after.   I'd rather sit down and drink a beer with Joe Biben than Trump.  But I'll vote on Trump.  Why?  Because imo, if Hillary wins, we won't just lose an election, we'll lose a nation.

4 minutes ago, REBgp said:

You're almost right.  Very few on here voted for Trump in the primary.  But liking Trump?   Virtually none, before or after.   I'd rather sit down and drink a beer with Joe Biben than Trump.  But I'll vote on Trump.  Why?  Because imo, if Hillary wins, we won't just lose an election, we'll lose a nation.

can we hit reset and get two more candidates

2 minutes ago, REBgp said:

+1 I'm out of "Likes".

I think I would pick Trump to drink a beer with. Frankly, I wouldn't want to drink a beer with either, but with Trump there's a chance Melania would be with him. With Biden there's a chance I would get roughed up by the Secret Service.

35 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Is anyone running thats not American

Sorry that missed you.

I'd have a beer with Trump. Heck, I'd have a beer with just about anybody. I know Trump would be picking up the tab. Biden is a communist and too many men have died combatting communism to allow them in the top offices of our government. You wouldn't drink with him.

Hillary wouldn't even look good after a few beers. She's a communist who made her billions in a capitalistic society, the same one she will destroy for us.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

So in your opinion its Hillary that you are concerned with losing the country. That's actually laughable considering Trumps records of fraud, bad business dealings, lack of paying taxes, bankruptcies, and divorces. You would actually vote for a fool that is clearly not qualified to be president because of party lines. SMDH... 

36 minutes ago, Yeoj said:

So in your opinion its Hillary that you are concerned with losing the country. That's actually laughable considering Trumps records of fraud, bad business dealings, lack of paying taxes, bankruptcies, and divorces. You would actually vote for a fool that is clearly not qualified to be president because of party lines. SMDH... 

Where is any proof that Trump has not paid "his fair share" of taxes. Oh right, Harry Reid must have said it.

Bad business dealings? The man is worth billions, so I'm certain he made a few good business decisions mixed in with those bankruptcies.

Divorces...who cares about that.

Trump made his billions in the private sector. Hillary has the Clinton Foundation slush fund, earning her millions while Secretary of State. Hmmm.

Hillary was fired from her lawyer firm for "unethical practices". When a lawyer gets fired by another lawyer for unethical practices, that is shocking.

And let's not forget Benghazi, the email server, the fake sniper fire,...oh gosh, this list can get long in a hurry.

As far as her qualifications vs Trump's qualifications, I'll put it like this. You are tasked with hiring a new plant manager, and the only two applicants are one with 5 previous plant manager jobs and one with no plant managerial experience. After a little research you discover that the one with 5 previous plant manager jobs were all at plants that blew up on her watch. I think I would go with the one with no experience.

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Where is any proof that Trump has not paid "his fair share" of taxes. Oh right, Harry Reid must have said it.

Bad business dealings? The man is worth billions, so I'm certain he made a few good business decisions mixed in with those bankruptcies.

Divorces...who cares about that.

Trump made his billions in the private sector. Hillary has the Clinton Foundation slush fund, earning her millions while Secretary of State. Hmmm.

Hillary was fired from her lawyer firm for "unethical practices". When a lawyer gets fired by another lawyer for unethical practices, that is shocking.

And let's not forget Benghazi, the email server, the fake sniper fire,...oh gosh, this list can get long in a hurry.

As far as her qualifications vs Trump's qualifications, I'll put it like this. You are tasked with hiring a new plant manager, and the only two applicants are one with 5 previous plant manager jobs and one with no plant managerial experience. After a little research you discover that the one with 5 previous plant manager jobs were all at plants that blew up on her watch. I think I would go with the one with no experience.

experience gets the job the majority of the time