Cleveland is open

9 hours ago, winwin said:

Their best player is transferring to Central this year....

He's been at Central all semester I believe.  And yes, he will be a junior next year.  

DV, Wheatley is interesting.   They return the best shooter I have seen in this area.  6'5" with a lightning fast release.  And Ds up too.  Definitely something to work with there.  

9 hours ago, TxHoops said:

He's been at Central all semester I believe.  And yes, he will be a junior next year.  

DV, Wheatley is interesting.   They return the best shooter I have seen in this area.  6'5" with a lightning fast release.  And Ds up too.  Definitely something to work with there.  

In the right hands, Wheatley could be Silsbee on Steroids! That's definitely something to think about.....

Finally, a highlight reel without a dunk.  Show me a kid's ability to play the game.  That's a sweet jump shot. Looks like one of those 5th Ward jump shots. Where does this kid go to school? He must be at one of those schools with a long history of basketball powerhouses. 

1 minute ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Finally, a highlight reel without a dunk.  Show me a kid's ability to play the game.  That's a sweet jump shot. Looks like one of those 5th Ward jump shots. Where does this kid go to school? He must be at one of those schools with a long history of basketball powerhouses. 

Dove, would that powerhouse school have money bags or a great communications program?  HF perhaps? Or maybe HJ? 

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Wheatley.  Shoots it so much better than most off the dribble too.  Shoots the head fake, side dribble shot as well as the catch and shoot which is a huge rarity.  Good student as well.  I know he's been offered recently by SFA and LIU Brooklyn.  He will get more. 

On 5/25/2016 at 11:26 PM, TxHoops said:

Seen him play, a high-riser!