THE ORWELLIAN TRANSFORMATION: ERASING HISTORY

Hagar

This article is stupid... What about erasing the mass murdering rapes enslavement and brutality to Native Americans/ African Americans. That's real history you won't find in your kids/grandkids/great grandkids school books. That's way more important history than anything this author is talking bout.

23 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

This article is stupid... What about erasing the mass murdering rapes enslavement and brutality to Native Americans/ African Americans. That's real history you won't find in your kids/grandkids/great grandkids school books. That's way more important history than anything this author is talking bout.

Anytime you see a chance, bring up slavery.

History is a funny thing. You can't change it and if it hadn't happened the way it did, maybe none of us would be here. Something to ponder.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

History is a funny thing. You can't change it and if it hadn't happened the way it did, maybe none of us would be here. Something to ponder.

History is history but let's not act like its the liberal left only refusing to acknowledged certain history. That was the point.

36 minutes ago, 77 said:

You didn't pick cotton and I didn't own slaves so there!

Using that knowledge we should only care about history we were apart of. I wasn't in a infrantry with General Washington so the American Revolution doesn't matter right? I'm just tryna understand your logic.

2 hours ago, baddog said:

History is a funny thing. Many would be here if it wasn't for certain atrocities that happened in history.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Are you actually trying to justify atrocities?

No need to justify. Read your... err the history books with truth. In fact, watch the History Channel and you will learn a lot from your own people who seek the truth. Because what 'yall" have in the history books cover a small fraction of the truth. I'm still trying to figure out why Crispus Attucks was the first to die in the American Revolt. I honestly think he was pushed  out front. Because the British were offering our people freedom to fight with them. But instead, he is viewed as a hero in American History.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

As usual, all can be traced to the evilness of the white man while every other race is pure as the wind driven snow.

Like I said, history can't be changed and if it didn't happen this way, everything changes and nothing would be the way it is today.

46 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

No need to justify. Read your... err the history books with truth. In fact, watch the History Channel and you will learn a lot from your own people who seek the truth. Because what 'yall" have in the history books cover a small fraction of the truth. I'm still trying to figure out why Crispus Attucks was the first to die in the American Revolt. I honestly think he was pushed  out front. Because the British were offering our people freedom to fight with them. But instead, he is viewed as a hero in American History.

I have no idea what you are trying to say. And did "your people's" history books leave out the brutal atrocities carried out by some Native Americans? I guess changing the subject to a conspiracy theory is your answer. Maybe Attucks' descendants knew the truth about Obama's birth certificate and he was summarily sacrificed by the Terminator.