TOP TEAM IN 3A NEXT YEAR

d-nelson

• 1 month later...

rub-a-dub,

HJ are you kidding me?? You get on the boys basketball site and say Orangefield competing in basketball the next couple years is a joke.  I would say Orangefield's basketball team has a better chance of competing in basketball than HJ does in  football in district.  I said Orangefield's bball team would compete because they had a very talented freshman class that will be very good in a couple years.  Orangefields varsity bball team this year played Silsbee to a very close game at the end of the year, the same Silsbee team that made the regional finals. How did yalls football team do against Silsbee and WOS this year?  So dont get on here and just rip Orangefield when people suggest they might be good the next couple years in basketball, and then say your will be the top team in football next year when yall were the doormat in district this year.

rub-a-dub,

HJ are you kidding me?? You get on the boys basketball site and say Orangefield competing in basketball the next couple years is a joke.  I would say Orangefield's basketball team has a better chance of competing in basketball than HJ does in  football in district.  I said Orangefield's bball team would compete because they had a very talented freshman class that will be very good in a couple years.  Orangefields varsity bball team this year played Silsbee to a very close game at the end of the year, the same Silsbee team that made the regional finals. How did yalls football team do against Silsbee and WOS this year?  So dont get on here and just rip Orangefield when people suggest they might be good the next couple years in basketball, and then say your will be the top team in football next year when yall were the doormat in district this year.

first off you need to get ur pantys out of a bind.. second off i know were terrible at football and at least ill admit it,  instead of building up our team like there going to be the next champs like yall are doin in basketball yall know yall are terrible just admit it

Sorry Ballcoach - Tarkington has yet to prove it can win a district game much less be a top team.  Good kids - Appears to have good coaching and decent players at some positions but no team speed.  A long way from one of the "Top Teams in 3A". :(

He wasn't serious...just hoping for a response just like the one you gave.

Sorry Ballcoach - Tarkington has yet to prove it can win a district game much less be a top team.  Good kids - Appears to have good coaching and decent players at some positions but no team speed.  A long way from one of the "Top Teams in 3A". :(

not to mention not much support from anybody

lets put it this way west orange stark is always going to be in the top three, but H-F has a lot of returning letterman. Bridge City is going to be made up of mostly jv players coming up to play varsity. But im telling yall H-F is going to upset a lot of yall when they make it to the playoffs.  Even though there head coach is resigned, they also have a bunch of returning letterman.  So I see H-F going deep in the playoffs

lets put it this way west orange stark is always going to be in the top three, but H-F has a lot of returning letterman. Bridge City is going to be made up of mostly jv players coming up to play varsity. But im telling yall H-F is going to upset a lot of yall when they make it to the playoffs.  Even though there head coach is resigned, they also have a bunch of returning letterman.  So I see H-F going deep in the playoffs

lol

Isnt Hamshire Fannett the team WOS put up 49 POINTS on in the 1st half?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin