TERRORISTS ATTACK IN BRUSSELS

Hagar

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

I wonder how many posed as Syrian refugees. 

These are the biggest COWARDS the world has ever seen. 

Dutch Party For Freedom (PVV) leader and prominent counter-Islamist campaigner Geert Wilders

Mr. Wilders said: “I fear that we ain’t seen nothing yet. According to Europol 3,000 to 5,000 European jihadists, who went to Syria to fight in the ranks of IS and similar terrorist groups, have meanwhile returned to Western Europe. Some of them hid among the hundreds of thousands of Islamic asylum seekers that entered Europe from Asia and Africa. 

Speaking earlier today Mr. Wilders lamented that commuters were killed in “cold blood” and said “The cause of all this bloodshed is Islam. We need to de-Islamize the West. That is the only way to safeguard our lives and protect our freedom”.

This is the hidden content, please

20 minutes ago, baddog said:

Wow, isn't he afraid of offending someone? Apparently not and neither am I. I liked that new word (to me) de-Islamize.

Does have a nice ring to it.  

So, we still going to bring thousands and thousands more into the country?  Surely this incident will make them rethink that.  Duh, what do you mean good luck with that?

Maybe, just maybe someday a Syrian sympathizer's life will be saved by a bigot. Oh the irony of it all.

The influx of these refugees into western Europe and the USA is all part of the plan of ISIS. Let's play right into their hands and allow them in. Just remember, it does not always happen to "the other guy".

On 3/22/2016 at 4:45 PM, baddog said:

Wow, isn't he afraid of offending someone? Apparently not and neither am I. I liked that new word (to me) de-Islamize.

Keep hearing Yobama and Hilliary say that Folks who talk bad of Islam is a recruiting tool. Why doesn't anyone in the media or anyone for that matter bring up the fact that Yobama has been having a love fest with his brothers of islam fot 7 yearsand we have had more attacks than ever. (P.S. I know why the state run media wont bring it up but dont understand why other folks dont)