2016 Dallas Cowboys

18 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

You would have thought with all the money Jerrah has, he could have hired an engineer or architect that had enough sense to know where the sun sets.  It is crazy to have a billion dollar stadium and have the sun causing problems.

The hole in the roof at Texas Stadium was an engineering flop. The sun was supposed to light the field as it went across the sky. The rest is history.

The sun is a problem at lots of stadiums. However, I think it is magnified by the glass at AT&T Stadium. Some teams still play in the elements. It affects both sides.

36 minutes ago, baddog said:

The hole in the roof at Texas Stadium was an engineering flop. The sun was supposed to light the field as it went across the sky. The rest is history.

The sun is a problem at lots of stadiums. However, I think it is magnified by the glass at AT&T Stadium. Some teams still play in the elements. It affects both sides.

Agree that the glass makes it worse.  Just figured someone would have had the foresight to realize it would be shining down the field and could cause issues.

I'll say this.....I didn't like the way Dez and Josh Norman kept going at it. Just play the freakin game. That's not football and I don't want to hear how emotional a game it is. Witten is emotional too but he doesn't get in the face of defenders after making a grab. After the game, Dez came across to shake hands I assume, and Norman hit him in the facemask. I hate crybabies like Norman. Dez burned his arse all day. Norman needs to grow up. So does Dez.

Here is the stupid video after the game. Can't tell who started it but both need to is is not football and needs to be dealt with accordingly.

Also, look at the misleading stats.

This is the hidden content, please

• 3 weeks later...

Starting November 13 (7 games) Dallas has played a brutal schedule, all playoff teams with winning records. Pittsburgh win, Baltimore win, Washington win, Minnesota win, Giants loss, Tampa Bay win, Detroit win,  all the while averaging 26.4 points a game and giving up 19.9 points a game. In that time Dallas played some of the best defenses in the league and some of the most prolific offenses in the league. Dallas's youth coupled with their experience has been a great combination so far this year. One more regular season game left, go get that win. Play your starters, keep the chemistry flowing. If your hurt set out. There are players that need to get playing time, Romo, McFaden, Morris, Sanchez just to name a few. These players will help you down the road. Philadelphia won't be a push over at their house, so this will be another tough game to end the season. CowboyNation!!!