NATIONAL SIGNING DAY/POST SIGNINGS HERE!

WOSgrad

This is the hidden content, please

Our staff couldn't be more proud of these 4 men!

Embedded image permalink

I think there's four of five kids that signed yesterday that have legit shots at playing in the NFL. I think if Whaley stays healthy he's almost a lock to get drafted out of Arky's system, he probably has more natural talent than Collins or Williams. I think Joseph Pickney is a faster version DJ Swearinger, but might have better ball skills at the collegiate level. I see Johnathan Marshall as a little less explosive version of Emmanual Ogbah, might not be as good a pass rusher but will probably be better against the run. Should be able to play DE in both a 4-3 and 3-4 scheme, might get moved inside if he continues to grow though. 

Two guys I'm not as sure about are Keenan Murphy due to height, but I think he's better than Rex Hadnot at this same stage in his career and Hadnot had a stellar career at UH. The other kid is Innis Gaines from Westbrook. Partly because of the type of player he is and partly because he gets to play for Gary Patterson who has a history of being a great defensive coach. I wouldn't be surprised to see Gaines get some serious run as a true freshman.

Just now, AggiesAreWe said:

Might be bias, but I think Patrick Hudson has the tools to play in the NFL.

I didn't even mention him because I think it's pretty obvious he's going to make it. The only decision with Patrick is if he's going to play guard or tackle. On the film he looks like a right tackle or left guard, could be on the same path as Cam Robinson if he can stay healthy.

18 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

I didn't even mention him because I think it's pretty obvious he's going to make it. The only decision with Patrick is if he's going to play guard or tackle. On the film he looks like a right tackle or left guard, could be on the same path as Cam Robinson if he can stay healthy.

It's my understanding that Baylor will play him at Guard.