WO-S vs. West Hardin Predictions?

KFDM COOP

The Truth of the matter is.....................

ANY TEAM can beat another on any given night, so lets not forget that.

There are many factors that go into each game, leadership, and experience just to name a few.

So all I will say is good luck to both teams Friday night and on into the playoffs.

There is one other thing, Coach Fuller will have his team perpared and ready to play just like any other game, and they will leave it all on the court.

1-12-13

WH, you better bring your A-game. I don't care who says what. WO-S is the favorite and rightly so. Don't play scared, get physical and make your shots. Don't be intimidated. If you play like you did the first time against Big Sandy, you'll lose by 40. If you play like you did Tuesday, the seats won't have a butt in them. Everyone will be on their feet. Good luck boys, just play like you can and don't be intimidated. McCarter would love to lay it to ya'll. I don't see him letting up like WH coach would if up by 20 or 25. Its kind of a lose/lose game for him. If he wins, he beats a 1A, right HJ folks. Anyone can beat a 1A. Why you pickin on them boys, anyway!? And if he loses, then well, they shouldn't even be allowed in the same district as them Hawks... eh.... eh!? ;)

P.S. and no Lazeek, none of these are aimed at you. I know you don't need my approval, but you have been one of the most respectable participants, and I thank you for that. And just to let you know, I'll be yelling for H-J Friday night. 

TIMEOUT........Please what ever the out come of this game is dont hold it against WOS. Majority of the posters are HJ fans. Im sure you alrdy know, but i hate it when peeps say o look and guess were the best......dont hold it against WOS. BREAK.........have fun

But to the game talk, i see it as a hard fought game with WOS pulling it out. But whatever the outcome plz stay injury free for both teams, good luck WH. Go Get'em Stangs!!!

Good Luck tonight Oilers.....Play your game like you did against BS and you can take this 3A school...No Matter what you still are #1 to your fans and thats all that matters... Like I said before its just JEALOUS talk on here because yall are the talk of the town and they cant stand it..... so go play your game, do the best you can and know your fans still support you and are proud of you.....GO OILERS.

Just for the record Bevil wasn't suspended.  He quit; some coaches just go too far.  But team wanted him back so he and coach worked it out and he's back and was never rusty athletes stay ready to play.  GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!  We love our Mustangs!!!!!!!!!!!

I can remember when McCarter went a little too far on some issues at West Hardin, too. That was a major problem with constantly changing coaches, its like they have to get their bluff in and show everyone who's the boss. Kinda like, "There's a new sheriff in town!!" , ya know.... Some coaches get better after a year or two, and others are constantly trying to proove a point.  Guess it'll always be that way.. Good luck West Hardin and West Orange-Stark tonight!! Hope its a great one!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder