Atascocita 88 Beaumont West Brook 36/Final

WOSgrad

They also said Jesus couldnt walk on water... So stop with the they cant be beaten...they only beat Sam Houston by 8 game was acrually closer til the end. Dekaney played them tough both times, as well as Lancaster. Yates didnt play their starters after the 1st qtr. and all Cy Lakes has is Fox and i wont mention KF their best players went to SATCH & the oher to FallBrook. If you went to the game West Brook actually played well the 1st qtr and they gave Atascocita problems with the zone all they wanted to do was jack up 3's thats why it was tied. But thent he subbing for WB and the defensive game plan changed why idk but it was stupid tthey went to a box &1 , then to a triangle & 2... And thats all she wrote ...

Gave Yates worst "Beating" ?

Yates took beatings from teams like Oak Hill , Mater Dei , and Findlay Prep.

All 40+ losses that could have been worse.

Atascocitas "National" schedule included 2 games in Minnesota against teams that not in the top 40 in their state.

And tired ? Better be jet lag....they put a 40 piece on a winless Johnson team.

Not like they played the best teams up there.

I support all teams in Houston , Greater Houston , and Texas.

After all when teams leave the state that is the impression some folks have of Texas basketball based off that team.

So i wish the Eagles the best.....better win state though.

No doubt the Eagles can ball. I just need to see them against :

North Crowley

Desoto

Aldine Davis

Cibolo Steele

Allen

Killeen Shoemaker

Flower Mound

State champ is coming out of this group, including Atascocita in the mix.

I agree Yates did lose to those teams (Oak Hill, Mater Dei, andFindlay Prep) by a large margin. Coach Wise agreed to play those teams knowing he did not have a team capable of competing with those teams but he wanted his players to get the experience of playing away from Texas. The only difference between Coach Wise (Yates) and Other Schools is Wise was not afraid to leave Texas and play those schools regardless of Yates classification.

I'm curious how many of our ranked teams regardless of classification has ever played National Ranked Teams like Oak Hill, Mater Dei, Findley Prep or LaLumiere???