My quest to see 100 teams

It's been my personal goal the last few seasons to see at least 100 teams in person. I have accomplished this the last two years with last year seeing 109 teams. Well I am halfway there thru the first 4 weeks of this season with 51 teams. Hope to reach that 100 goal again. Here is the list of teams I have seen so far:

New Caney

LaMarque

The Woodlands

Baytown Lee

Alvin

Katy

Dayton

Nederland

Caney Creek

Brazosport

Conroe Oak Ridge

Magnolia West

New Caney Porter

Silsbee

Beaumont Central

Beaumont West Brook

Jasper

WO-S

East Chambers

Orangefield

Lufkin Hudson

Kountze

Splendora

Buna

Big Sandy

Beaumont Legacy

Huffman

Shepherd

Hardin-Jefferson

LC-M

Newton

Anahauc

Kirbyville

Martinsville

West Sabine

Corrigan-Camden

Leggett

Tatum

Aransas Pass

Dallas Adams

Longview

Tyler Chapel Hill

Brock

Fairfield

Fort Bend Bush

Fort Bend Elkins

Fort Bend Travis

Houston Sam Houston

Arlington Bowie

Fort Bend Hightower

Fort Bend Marshall

In your opinion what's the state of the game in our region compared to years past ? I know Big Sandy is as good as anyone in the state at the 2a level . Just curious how our region is going to stack up this year in San Antonio.

In 6A Region III, the only team I see that has a shot at a state championship is Aldine Davis. Fort Bend Travis, North Shore and Sam Houston will pose them a threat but I see Davis repping Region III in SA. But, Atascocita out of Region II is my pick to win it all.

5A Region III is loaded!!!! As many as 6 teams has a good chance to win it all. Fort Bend Bush, Fort Bend Elkins, Beaumont Central, Beaumont Ozen, Fort Bend Marshall and Houston Yates are the top in Region III. Anyone of those could beat Lancaster or others from DFW area.

I may be bias, but in 4A I think Silsbee is the favorite with Houston Wheatley, Hardin-Jefferson, Navasota battling them for regional title. LaMarque will be tough coming out of Region IV and Argyle out of Region II will be also.

3A, not so much. Kountze, East Chambers, Palastine Westwood and White Oak are most likely the ones to make SA out of Region III, but really do not like any of their chances to win it all.

2A??? BIG SANDY!!!!! Next. Well, just for convo purposes, the region is good with Grapeland, LaPoyner, Tenaha and San Augustine but the state title is Big Sandy's to lose, imo.

Hope this answers your question

In 6A Region III, the only team I see that has a shot at a state championship is Aldine Davis. Fort Bend Travis, North Shore and Sam Houston will pose them a threat but I see Davis repping Region III in SA. But, Atascocita out of Region II is my pick to win it all.

5A Region III is loaded!!!! As many as 6 teams has a good chance to win it all. Fort Bend Bush, Fort Bend Elkins, Beaumont Central, Beaumont Ozen, Fort Bend Marshall and Houston Yates are the top in Region III. Anyone of those could beat Lancaster or others from DFW area.

I may be bias, but in 4A I think Silsbee is the favorite with Houston Wheatley, Hardin-Jefferson, Navasota battling them for regional title. LaMarque will be tough coming out of Region IV and Argyle out of Region II will be also.

3A, not so much. Kountze, East Chambers, Palastine Westwood and White Oak are most likely the ones to make SA out of Region III, but really do not like any of their chances to win it all.

2A??? BIG SANDY!!!!! Next. Well, just for convo purposes, the region is good with Grapeland, LaPoyner, Tenaha and San Augustine but the state title is Big Sandy's to lose, imo.

Agree with ALL of that.

Real good stuff, AAW!

See, I told you that you're a basketball guy first, then a football guy...

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Sounds like you need a night off! LOL Great job though. 

I agree but I want that 100 teams and with the tourney season about to end, I will have to catch games when I can.

Would love to see PA Memorial at Nederland game but really looking for a game that I have not seen neither team. I have seen Nederland several times this season.

It's been my personal goal the last few seasons to see at least 100 teams in person. I have accomplished this the last two years with last year seeing 109 teams. Well I am halfway there thru the first 4 weeks of this season with 51 teams. Hope to reach that 100 goal again. Here is the list of teams I have seen so far:

New Caney

LaMarque

The Woodlands

Baytown Lee

Alvin

Katy

Dayton

Nederland

Caney Creek

Brazosport

Conroe Oak Ridge

Magnolia West