Badsanta, I've got to ask...

if its correct and that goes for anyone on here. Now let me get on your arse for sec: i told you i was being nice today. So are you co-signing BS's foolishness now?  I didn't see anyone "co-sign" that ridiculous prediction by you of HF winning state, I guess that was more foolishness. :)

if Kimler, Hunter, and the kid who moved to Houston stayed they would have had a very good shot lol

academics. The "hood" didn't give many opportunities. 

Simple--they have no tradition, school board that is not educated, intellectual incest in that they have a brother-in-law system.  no pay for teachers, bush league facilities, fire/hire coaches based on a whim. 

WHY would anyone want to work there??? 

Not to mention the kids who transferred to PNG. They didn't play basketball because they were at a traditional football school. They prolly could of contributed. Plus My senior year (2014) they got that foreign exchange student who was their best player. 

Jordan Hunter 

Jared Hunter

6'6 kid

Colton Kimler

Kid from overseas 

kid who moved to Houston 

Kendrick King

Halfin   

Thats a damn good 4a squad  

lol HF will have a 30 for 30 of "The titles there never was" Brought to you by Bluedove3 

I've been biting my tongue on this thread, but I have to say its not smart to pick on Santa this close to Christmas. Even if he is Bad Santa :)

@BleacherReport: Santa better stay away from the Steve Smith Sr. household

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please