Badsanta, I've got to ask...

You the kind if dude that lives in the past. This is 2015/16 season. Nothing else matters. Silsbee 73 Beaumont Central 70. No matter how you look at in we won this year. Good luck to the Jags the rest of the season. 

wasnt it you that brought up the past 15 years thing? 

Not same Bush team from last year you played. They have added kids to this team! Beaumont Central won't beat these guys. You lost to Silsbee. It may be best to stop putting them on the schedule. Central may not win over the next 3-4 years. 

Can you talk out of your piehole instead of the opposite end, please?

Well , you do have a tendency to "co-sign" and especially after Souljah says something :) 

if its correct and that goes for anyone on here. Now let me get on your arse for sec: i told you i was being nice today. So are you co-signing BS's foolishness now?  I didn't see anyone "co-sign" that ridiculous prediction by you of HF winning state, I guess that was more foolishness. :)

if its correct and that goes for anyone on here. Now let me get on your arse for sec: i told you i was being nice today. So are you co-signing BS's foolishness now?  I didn't see anyone "co-sign" that ridiculous prediction by you of HF winning state, I guess that was more foolishness. :)

LOL!!! Wait till yall get in 5-A

so 5A is "tougher" than 6A now since its PA Memorial dropping? You lacking mental toughness today, its a case of the Mondays so I'll give you a "Buddy Pass"…… 

Are you and Souljah Republicans? Yall always trying to put a SPIN on every response you have no answer towards, SMDH.  No, you will not have a cake walk in 5-A, whether its football or basketball.

Are you and Souljah Republicans? Yall always trying to put a SPIN on every response you have no answer towards, SMDH.  No, you will not have a cake walk in 5-A, whether its football or basketball.

Tell us all something that we dont know already. we didnt have a cakewalk in 6A nor did we predict a state championship in any sport that we had absolutely no chance in hades of getting. Now you just stating the obvious. You wanna talk about spins? You the king of this site in spins, you lead the pack by far and its not close. :)