Daniel Holtzclaw

Mr. Buddy Garrity

@TheTomGeorge: #BREAKING: #DanielHoltzclaw found guilty on 18 of the 36 counts including 1st degree rape, jury recommending a total of 263 years @OKCFOX

@kfor: Jury recommends more than 260 years in prison for #DanielHoltzclaw #BREAKING defendant sobs as judge reads verdicts

@CNN: Jury convicts former officer #DanielHoltzclaw on some of the sex crime charges against him

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Former cop on his birthday found guilty. Good riddance. Hope he sheds more tears in prison. Dont drop the soap! 

I noticed this from the article.

"If an all-white jury in Oklahoma City would convict a policeman of this amount of grievances, of charges, then it gives us hope that our marching and continued organizing is not in vain," Sharpton said.

It sounds like Sharpton believes that this all white jury convicted the ex officer not because of the evidence but because he is has always organized marches. I would bet that neither Sharpton nor anyone else was in the juror's minds and they were dealing with nothing other than the evidence at hand. Sharpton has found a way to again blow his own horn with no evidence of anything. 

I also find it interesting that he believes marching gained this conviction when in truth, race was probably not an issue with the jury. They looked at the evidence and it pointed to proof beyond a reasonable doubt. No prompting from the studio audience was needed. 

Imagine that Al.... a group of all white people in the south came to a logical conclusion "based on evidence" with no need to go any further. 

Now if we could just get him to go by the same standard.............. 

I noticed this from the article.

"If an all-white jury in Oklahoma City would convict a policeman of this amount of grievances, of charges, then it gives us hope that our marching and continued organizing is not in vain," Sharpton said.

It sounds like Sharpton believes that this all white jury convicted the ex officer not because of the evidence but because he is has always organized marches. I would bet that neither Sharpton nor anyone else was in the juror's minds and they were dealing with nothing other than the evidence at hand. Sharpton has found a way to again blow his own horn with no evidence of anything. 

I also find it interesting that he believes marching gained this conviction when in truth, race was probably not an issue with the jury. They looked at the evidence and it pointed to proof beyond a reasonable doubt. No prompting from the studio audience was needed. 

Imagine that Al.... a group of all white people in the south came to a logical conclusion "based on evidence" with no need to go any further. 

Now if we could just get him to go by the same standard.............. 

I couldn't careless about Al, im glad that idiot nutcase Holtzclaw wont be targeting innocent women, he'll be the target in prison though. Karma.