*Post Tuesday Scores Here*

KFDM COOP

"and that's why they stand out on top in district."

You do know how to edit your posts, right?  Be ready to Friday night! I think Lumb stands out more on top and its not because I'm "hating on" Central.  Lumberton has the same or more skill players with lots more speed.  Central does know and play the game very well, however I dont think they will be able to keep pace with those gazelles from the woods. Their attack is relentless and they dont stop once they find the net.  They just attack harder and more precisely.

Lumberton is not without flaws, but the time to take advantage of them is fading.  It seems that they have come tegether as a team so its going to be hard to stop them.

We (HJ) did good yesterday against Nederland... it kinda looked like they were thinking that we were gonna be easy to walk over... and then it was 1 to 1 at half... and they just beat us in the 2nd half.... and also i have to say that nederland's sweeper was really good, cause i was playing forward yesterday and everytime we'd get down there in the 2nd half he kept clearing it... also some guy i think number 6 or 8... had a white beany on... played CM i think was really good...

Nederland boys 2, Hardin-Jefferson 1

NEDERLAND -- Winless Hardin-Jefferson cooked up an upset brew at Nederland but Rico Keeling stirred the drink for the winners after all.

The Bulldogs senior midfielder produced one goal in each half as a flat Nederland club looked ahead toward Friday's visit to The Reservation. Yet in the one department that truly mattered, Nederland still salvaged a 2-1 win over the Hawks at Bulldog Stadium.

Nederland (6-6 and 6-2) dismayed its head coach Rob Bledsoe by coming out flat but the Dogs owned a decisive edge in shots on goal, 23-7, and the thoughts of many Nederland players had turned to Friday's game at Port Neches-Groves.

"We had a few players out so we had to move a few people around," Bledsoe explained. "We came out flat and I think a lot of the kids were looking forward to Friday's game."

Nederland boys 2, Hardin-Jefferson 1

NEDERLAND -- Winless Hardin-Jefferson cooked up an upset brew at Nederland but Rico Keeling stirred the drink for the winners after all.

The Bulldogs senior midfielder produced one goal in each half as a flat Nederland club looked ahead toward Friday's visit to The Reservation. Yet in the one department that truly mattered, Nederland still salvaged a 2-1 win over the Hawks at Bulldog Stadium.

Nederland (6-6 and 6-2) dismayed its head coach Rob Bledsoe by coming out flat but the Dogs owned a decisive edge in shots on goal, 23-7, and the thoughts of many Nederland players had turned to Friday's game at Port Neches-Groves.

"We had a few players out so we had to move a few people around," Bledsoe explained. "We came out flat and I think a lot of the kids were looking forward to Friday's game."

hey COOP where did u find this???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor