WOS vs Cuero

tennisbc

Cuero is not the same team they were at beginning of season. I don't know what they did to turn it around, but I would not for one minute take them lightly. 

I agree 100%.Of all the teams we have played they concern me the most.Of course I think we can take them but for a team no one gave a chance to be here is a team on a mission,

I think their coaches’ comments says a lot, this team believes that they can win. We (our team) should bring an attitude that we have come too far and nothing will stand in our way.  If seems that they (Cuero) had injuries earlier in the season and are now healthy. Their QB is definitely their leader. I believe they also use him as a receiver at times. They are big, but we have faced big teams all year. Our defense as well as our OL will match their intensity IMO. Attitude and Focus are the keys we cannot have any let downs. Again Attitude and playing high intensity football will be factors.

Yes we have played in this Stadium before back in the 1980's on our way to the championship rounds. In the Memorial area. Stafford plays here is where Andrew Luck grew up.

Actually it is Stratford that plays here along with the other Spring Branch ISD schools. Interstate 10 west exit Dairy Ashford. If WOS is home turn left on Dairy Ashford. If visitors u-turn to eastbound feeder road then turn right on Tully Rd. WOS did play there in '86 and '87.

Thanks for the update ladybug33. Would have to call in sick and do not have any more flex time to use to cover. Hoping for a live stream not just audio. Work starts at 3:00. 

Sure, I do not believe Texan.com will carry the game because we are not playing at their stadium, but I believe Cuero has a station that may stream the game,  you have to pay or donate to watch.