Crosby Scouting Report

What's good for the goose is good for the gander?

Does Flanigan still coach at Crosby? Do the Cougars run the wishbone, slot or wing-T?

I was asking a serious question about Larry Haynes since one website still has him listed as the head coach.  Sine you asked about Flanigan, the answer is no.  We kicked him across the river with the rest of the turds.

I have been told that the best scouting report is this... Call 3 minutes before the start of the game and claim bus failure.... Tell the UIL that you will not be able to make it, but thanks for the opportunity... It is a foregone conclusion that this might be the best team ever put together, other than the 05 USC Trojans..... If anyone doubts these comments please PM ole 14.2... He has stats that will prove these guys are the dominating team over the last 10 years across the state of Texas... He can also provide stats that any team within 15 miles of Jefferson County has wasted it's time even fielding a team throughout the year..... I myself, have currently started fundraising for the district to start a basket weaving association.. This will allow for us to jump start the BW trend and hopefully compete at something in the future.....

I have been told that the best scouting report is this... Call 3 minutes before the start of the game and claim bus failure.... Tell the UIL that you will not be able to make it, but thanks for the opportunity... It is a foregone conclusion that this might be the best team ever put together, other than the 05 USC Trojans..... If anyone doubts these comments please PM ole 14.2... He has stats that will prove these guys are the dominating team over the last 10 years across the state of Texas... He can also provide stats that any team within 15 miles of Jefferson County has wasted it's time even fielding a team throughout the year..... I myself, have currently started fundraising for the district to start a basket weaving association.. This will allow for us to jump start the BW trend and hopefully compete at something in the future.....

Nah.  I think 14.2 has reason to be confident.  To not think that Crosby is a very, VERY good team would indicate a lack of logic on your part.  But again, it's not only football, it's Texas High School Playoff Football.  Every team still alive is in the bracket for a reason.

I agree with everything you said

Scouting  Report:

This is the hidden content, please
:
 So how is it out there?
:
 They're fast, they're big, they're dirty... plus they're fast.
:
 You said that already

Scouting  Report:

:
 So how is it out there?
:
 They're fast, they're big, they're dirty... plus they're fast.
:
 You said that already

perfect lol

This picture was taken from inside the Crosby fieldhouse. They heard about the basket weaving association you are trying to start, and they wanted to get a head start.:)

th?id=OIP.Mb1d54dfb479fd208b96bd093dde84

Can we get this forwarded to Coach Babin, that way he can pick out the bus with the worst tires or the oldest motor.. Always wanna be prepared... Gotta at least make it look legit!

What did the 05 Trojans do? There is no history of them.. lol.  Is it friday yet?

Did you also know the Crosby band went to State, but Cedar Park won. So remember while they are winning against us, there is someone out there doing the same to them.

Personally I hope they beat the snot out of CP! Go Crosby!

Even better...PNG make it and beat Crosby and CP. :) Go Indians!

I bet the Landsharks and Morse and his receivers could weave up some baskets fast.

Did you also know the Crosby band went to State, but Cedar Park won. So remember while they are winning against us, there is someone out there doing the same to them.

Personally I hope they beat the snot out of CP! Go Crosby!

Even better...PNG make it and beat Crosby and CP. :) Go Indians!

I bet the Landsharks and Morse and his receivers could weave up some baskets fast.

Well, the Native Americans are known for their basket weaving. IMO PNG will win it all in basket weaving.

th?id=OIP.Mc4dfb84385704eb4f483aa4d139bb