Week 10 Marquee Games

PhatMack19

K-State lost their last 2 games to OU 55-0 and to a terrible Texas team 23-9.  Things were so bad for K-State that the coach wrote an apology letter to the fans.  

Baylor won tonight against that same team by 7 points with a +3 turnover margin.  Since I dumbed it down for you, do you think this win impresses the committee?

Yeah you need to dumb it down for me.  Because I had no idea what you were talking about.  Conversely, I have no doubt you actually do have NO idea what we are talking about.  Because of the sad little world you scamper around in, it probably seems normal.  

There are a litany of bad losses or unimpressive wins for all conferences.  But the committee justified the Bama win in part based on the FPI.  You know, that poll where the Big 12 (I.e., the conference that inhabits your dome) possesses the top 3 spots.  And the poll where Baylor is ranked #1. 

It is comical though.  Same thing last year - sec dominated the early polls and you jumped from thread to thread, slobbering all over yourself with pride because I guess you felt a vicarious accomplishment for aggy.  So again, congrats little buddy

Yeah you need to dumb it down for me.  Because I had no idea what you were talking about.  Conversely, I have no doubt you actually do have NO idea what we are talking about.  Because of the sad little world you scamper around in, it probably seems normal.  

There are a litany of bad losses or unimpressive wins for all conferences.  But the committee justified the Bama win in part based on the FPI.  You know, that poll where the Big 12 (I.e., the conference that inhabits your dome) possesses the top 3 spots.  And the poll where Baylor is ranked #1. 

It is comical though.  Same thing last year - sec dominated the early polls and you jumped from thread to thread, slobbering all over yourself with pride because I guess you felt a vicarious accomplishment for aggy.  So again, congrats little buddy

IF Baylor wins out (OSU, TCU) they will be in the Top 4.

An unbeaten Big 12 team will get in.  OU would be iffy even though have been playing well lately.  

OU is OU.  They win out, they are in.  The human element of the committee will always favor the marquee teams.  Not fair, but it's the way it works.  Premier historical programs will get preference over little sister schools. 

The real bottom line is that UT will not be in the playoffs again this year. Therefore, I am not real concerned with who gets screwed.

Never have been, never will be a "conference" guy. 

I'm with you.  Never dated my cousins either.  Maybe both are a product of having one's eyes set too close together.