Looks bad.

PAMFAM10

who is justifying the actions?  from what I ve read on this board no one has. 

Whats the root issue in this situation?  A student disobeying numerous times.  Yes officer acted excessively.  #1 problem in today's society is the lack of discipline and respect in the home, school, and society all together.

Then we agree :)

you not the only one that assumed that, but I watched multiple pieces of footage so knew after that.

Just take a look on social media, at first its was a hell of alot of folks (even celebs) posting "well he deserved it" "he shoulda stayed off his phone" etc….. Those same folks begin to insert foot in mouth when they found out it was a female.. "Why would he do that to that lil girl" "would he handle his daughter that way" etc….. It was funny to watch the fake outraged folks online after they started finding out it was in fact a female student. 

I bet if we did a study, you'd find most were hypocritical right-wingers.

Liberal theory... no study required.

This coming from the party that continues to deny climate change.  "99.9% of the scientific community concurs that climate change is real?  Meh, agree to disagree."

But your point on studies is well taken.  Someone get a hold of those liberal hell holes known as the Ivy League and get them down to one of those intellectual Meccas like Liberty University or Bob Jones so they can learn how to really conduct research!

This coming from the party that continues to deny climate change.  "99.9% of the scientific community concurs that climate change is real?  Meh, agree to disagree."

But your point on studies is well taken.  Someone get a hold of those liberal hell holes known as the Ivy League and get them down to one of those intellectual Meccas like Liberty University or Bob Jones so they can learn how to really conduct research!

Thanks for proving my point...99.9%...lol...smh.

Ivy League...your infatuation with higher education that it is the be all, end all is laughable...blue collar drives the country.

But to be fair, it's only 97%.  Sorry I was off 2.9%.  But carry on.  I'm sure it is bliss...

This is the hidden content, please

And it's all caused by man, right.

Is it possible the earth warms and cools without our help...I'll answer...yes.

Remember the ice age threat from the 70's...what happened?

I bet that was NASA backed as well.

From the article:

"97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree...

:) You really are infatuated by academia.

And it's all caused by man, right.

Is it possible the earth warms and cools without our help...I'll answer...yes.

Remember the ice age threat from the 70's...what happened?

I bet that was NASA backed as well.

From the article:

"97 percent or more of actively publishing climate scientists agree...

:) You really are infatuated by academia.

I am all about the blue collar worker.  But I prefer scientists for science, and doctors for medical opinions.  Call me crazy.  

But again, I'm sure it is bliss in your world. A little Limbaugh and Fox and you're all good.  What you don't know probably won't kill you in your lifetime.  So it's all good little buddy ;)

I am all about the blue collar worker.  But I prefer scientists for science, and doctors for medical opinions.  Call me crazy.  

But again, I'm sure it is bliss in your world. A little Limbaugh and Fox and you're all good.  What you don't know probably won't kill you in your lifetime.  So it's all good little buddy ;)

Typical...when you can't win, ridicule.

I've told you this before...one day you may be as smart as you think you are, but I doubt it.

I'm out...back to my blue collar world series game.

Typical...when you can't win, ridicule.

I've told you this before...one day you may be as smart as you think you are, but I doubt it.

I'm out...back to my blue collar world series game.

The hysterical part of that, and I do mean I got a literal laugh, is you apparently think you "won."  As for the second paragraph, you would never know.  Quite obviously. And I have zero doubt about that ;)

The hysterical part of that, and I do mean I got a literal laugh, is you apparently think you "won."  As for the second paragraph, you would never know.  Quite obviously. And I have zero doubt about that ;)

The really hysterical thing is to win on here is actually important to you.

Carry on Mr. Ivy League wannabe.

Back on topic...Looks Bad!

Edited by LumRaiderFan