Dem Debate

Mr. Buddy Garrity

She is still in it sadly enough.....

This debate was as silly as the Republican debate.  I can't believe no one went aggressively after Hillary.....Must of not been in the "script" 

then I go on CNN and its all about how Hillary wins the debate smh. Its like this is already planned out. 

then I go on CNN and its all about how Hillary wins the debate smh. Its like this is already planned out. 

What scares the poop out of me BG is that you're right.  And I don't think the Media is picking, they're just doing what they are told.  

Lol, I know it sounds crazy.  Sounds crazy to me, but I'm about 60% in on this.  If true, I give'em this, they aren't trying to hide it.  

Hillary kicked ass.  You might not like her answers, which may skew your opinion, but she was pretty good.  Sanders was even better than I thought he would be.  The other 3 need to go away.

I'll say this for Hillary, her and her old man have more Teflon coating than any pan you'll buy.   Nothing sticks to them!   Not sure how they do it, but they are impervious to any laws.  I am in awe.  

After watching this "so-called" debate, does anyone feel like I do that bernie is nothing more than a "faux' candidate to make hillarious look moderate?  It cinched it for me when he said to leave hillarious alone about her emails.  If he was a serious candidate, then he would, plus the others, have been all over this "illegal" activity by hillarious...

Edited by smitty

• 4 weeks later...