2015-16 TABC State Rankings, FINAL RANKINGS

Just now, TxHoops said:

I think he's saying BS fans claimed they wouldn't lose another game last year and then fell way short of that prediction by actually losing in the state championship game...

Yea, but I don't recall anyone actually from BS making those claims.  Hard to predict anything in one game playoffs.  Made it to state after not having our only senior starter who was also another big scoring threat for the reg. tourney.  Hope we make it back to SA, and that does not stand for San Augustine. 

1 hour ago, BS Wildcats said:

Yea, but I don't recall anyone actually from BS making those claims.  Hard to predict anything in one game playoffs.  Made it to state after not having our only senior starter who was also another big scoring threat for the reg. tourney.  Hope we make it back to SA, and that does not stand for San Augustine. 

Who is to say it wont happen again this year.   Hopefully no one gets hurt but yall are counting the eggs before they are hatched!  It will be a dog fight for BS getting out of region 3!

5 hours ago, SAWolfman said:

Who is to say it wont happen again this year.   Hopefully no one gets hurt but yall are counting the eggs before they are hatched!  It will be a dog fight for BS getting out of region 3!

Who is counting eggs?  No one from BS has said we were going all the way, unless I missed something.  As usual reg 3 is a beast.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 1:24 PM, SAWolfman said:

You've never heard anybody from Big Sandy claiming they would win it all. That's people on the outside, including myself.

Not only will they not lose another game the rest of the way, but they will not be in a close game (20 points or more margin of victory) from here out.