Png vs Lumberton

Never want to over look a team. With the way Lumberton beat Ozen and the way they played Central, we have our work cut out for us. We are hurt right now in key areas. Our backups stepped in big form last night. If Lumberton is one dimensional, it could be along night for them. We have done pretty well on the ground as well as the air. Our defense is missing our key player at linebacker, but Robbinson did a fine job against GCM. How is Lumberton's pass defense?

Just call it like I see it this isn't a 3a team just like the jags showed today this is 5a bring it if not oh well

That's funny they beat us by 7 and we aren't any good that's funny we earned respect today in 2 ways y'all had to FIGHT to get the win amd our boys PLAY clean so they WON on that note also I am beyond PROUD to say I am a RAIDER and our boys DESERVE some respect...

Just call it like I see it this isn't a 3a team just like the jags showed today this is 5a bring it if not oh well

What 3A are you talking about?  Lumberton played Hamshire-Fannett 4A, Bridge City 4A, Orangefield 4A and Ozen 5A.  All of those were wins

PNG played Clearlake 6A,  WOS 4A, Chapel Hill 4A, Baytown Lee 5A.  PNG lost to WOS 

So TJ Yellow Jacket, are you speaking to Lumberton or PNG?  

I went to this game and sit with several Indians fans and many Vidor players. A nice group of Indian players were there as well. Here is my honest assesment.

1 Lumberton played very fundmentally sound football. The blocking very good.

2 Central was very much more athletic than Lumberton. (Bigger, larger, and faster).

3 Central made many mistakes. Flags at crucial times.

4 Lumberton played above themselves all evening.

5 Why did Central not run Whaley more?

6 Central has a very big line a very good back. The Qb's passing skills is a underdeveloped. 

7 Central should have won this game by a large margin but when you have a team as Lumberton was today who played very sound football it makes every mistake you make magnified 10 fold. My assesment is that Lumberton is a very good coached football team playing inspired football, but was undermanned against a Central team loaded with athletes. All that being said it took a shot at the end of the game  to put the scrappy Lumberton team away. If anyone sleeps on Lumberton the very well could loose. 

I went to this game and sit with several Indians fans and many Vidor players. A nice group of Indian players were there as well. Here is my honest assesment.

2 Central was very much more athletic than Lumberton. (Bigger, larger, and faster).

6 Central has a very big line a very good back. The Qb's passing skills is a underdeveloped. 

7 Central should have won this game by a large margin but when you have a team as Lumberton was today who played very sound football it makes every mistake you make magnified 10 fold. My assesment is that Lumberton is a very good coached football team playing inspired football, but was undermanned against a Central team loaded with athletes. All that being said it took a shot at the end of the game  to put the scrappy Lumberton team away. If anyone sleeps on Lumberton the very well could loose. 

The QB is really the backup QB.  But he's been getting better every game since starting...

I do agree with everything you said...