Png vs Lumberton

It's not an indictment on Lumberton but I wonder what it says about the strength of your district when the Raiders are able to make noise with their current personnel? Odd how things are going in 22-5A right now.

Well, the same thing was the case about 8 years when Lumberton was co'district champs, beat the defending state champs LaMarque, and made it to the third round of the playoffs.  I don't believe anything was wrong in the district that year....  

Well, the same thing was the case about 8 years when Lumberton was co'district champs, beat the defending state champs LaMarque, and made it to the third round of the playoffs.  I don't believe anything was wrong in the district that year....  

8 years ago?  Last decade? 

2000-2009 is a decade. 2007 was 8 years ago in the last decade. I can tell you graduated from Hood Medical Magnet High. Smh

8 years is 2 years short of a decade.  PAISD education at work.  ...  Probably was worse in the 90's.  That explains it...  

Edited by BMTSoulja1

smh, explaining things to you is like talking to a toddler thats not "light years" educated. 

dec·ade [dek-eyd; British also duh-keyd] 

This is the hidden content, please

noun

1. This is the hidden content, please

It's not an indictment on Lumberton but I wonder what it says about the strength of your district when the Raiders are able to make noise with their current personnel? Odd how things are going in 22-5A right now.

I know you are Cougar bias BUT you are right 22-5A is weak.  We are coming on strong and should spank PNG again. What is that 7 in a row. 

Regardless, we 225A will be short lived in the play offs.

best D in the district. They give up 12 pts a game!!

If Lumberton scores more points and has more Total yards vs PNG than we did vs Central, would you then agree that Central has the better Defense?  Yes or No?  

Since we only scored 7pts last year in garbage time at the end of the game, I think it's safe to say we will not score more than 21 this year.  Wouldn't you agree?

If Lumberton scores more points and has more Total yards vs PNG than we did vs Central, would you then agree that Central has the better Defense?  Yes or No?  

Since we only scored 7pts last year in garbage time at the end of the game, I think it's safe to say we will not score more than 21 this year.  Wouldn't you agree?

Interesting....

dec·ade [dek-eyd; British also duh-keyd] 

noun

1. This is the hidden content, please

'The mind is a terrible thing to waste....' is the theme for today for the homie BG.... *pats him on the shoulder*

8 years ago is 2007 Soulja, last decade started 2000 and ended 2009, 2007 is within that hence last decade. Good grief. 

I know you are Cougar bias BUT you are right 22-5A is weak.  We are coming on strong and should spank PNG again. What is that 7 in a row. 

Regardless, we 225A will be short lived in the play offs.

but last decade (2007) it was pretty strong, had Lumberton, Dayton, I think Central was good too, Ned was Ned. 

What was Lumberton's enrollment 8 years ago? How many Katrina evacuees were contributors? Where did they rank in the district personnel wise? 

What was Lumberton's enrollment 8 years ago? How many Katrina evacuees were contributors? Where did they rank in the district personnel wise? 

Enrollment 8 years ago was about the same as today,  in relation to other teams in district. Lumberton was the smallest then and still the smallest. We had a handful of Katrina refugees for about a month in 2005 and then Rita moved them right on down Interstate 10. So,  zero Katrina contributors.  In 2007, Lumberton was predicted to finish LAST in district. I believe we had one loss in district to PNG, possibly, and went 3 rounds deep. I should point out that many predicted Lumberton would finish last this season as well. There are many similarities between 2007 & 2015, including our head coach who was the OC in 2007.  

SERIES (PN-G 14-1)
96: PNG 69-7
97: PNG 47-14
02: PNG 21-14
03: PNG 45-7
04: PNG 41-21
05: PNG 42-21
06: PNG 36-23
07: PNG 31-24
08: LUM 17-10 (OT)
09: PNG 39-6
10: PNG 42-14