Little Cypress-Mauriceville 56 Splendora 7/Final

WOSgrad

Any news on the injured QB?

it was his knee so it's going to be a acl or mcl it's not confirmed yet if there is a tear. Our starting tightend also got injured possible concussion. We should have pulled our first string in the 1st quarter. Splendora was playing dirty with late hits I know it's there homecoming but you need to take a but whipping like a man. Also I don't know how jasper let them score 21 points on them? 

Splendora was playing dirty with late hits I know it's there homecoming but you need to take a but whipping like a man.

Sadly, this is the norm for what I have seen from Splendora. After a certain point in the game and a good half of the team is no longer trying to make a play, they are just looking for someone who has their back turned. 

Sadly, this is the norm for what I have seen from Splendora. After a certain point in the game and a good half of the team is no longer trying to make a play, they are just looking for someone who has their back turned. 

Really??? thats sad. There offense and defense line was way bigger then ours. They just did not getting anything going at all. Im still surprised they scored 21 points on Jasper. Last year i don't  remember them doing it but that game was 35 to 7. We had 3 running backs over a 100 hundred yards. tonight. We had our 3rd string running back in the game and he broke loose on them. I honestly think we could have beat them with our second string offense.