Oregon shooting: Reports of 10 dead at Umpqua Community College

PAMFAM10

I find it strange they haven't identified the shooter yet.  Also, his question about "what religion".  

they been identified him

@USATODAY: #BREAKING Reports: Ore. community college shooter identified as 26-year-old Chris Harper Mercer

This is the hidden content, please

Eerie portrait begins to emerge of 20-year-old Oregon community college shooter.

sq2zONX3GC

they been identified him

@USATODAY: #BREAKING Reports: Ore. community college shooter identified as 26-year-old Chris Harper Mercer

Eerie portrait begins to emerge of 20-year-old Oregon community college shooter.

sq2zONX3GC

You've got to get confused reading comments quoted by those that knew him   -  Paraphrase -  easy going & tried to make others happy. Then -  Saw him daily in camo pants, boots, never talked to anyone.

I wonder do we all look "through different glasses"?  Also makes me wonder how the police muddle through eye witness accounts of incidents/crimes.   

And yes, it's sad we're getting numb to tragedies like this.

@nytimes: In the wake of the Oregon shooting, a look at how Australia, Britain and Canada have responded to gun violence

I read the article, and it's one of those types of articles that really tells you nothing. These are the major "facts" for each country from the article, without any type of link to violence statistics, shooting or otherwise, from any of the countries.

Australia- Although the restrictions have not eliminated gun crime, there havent been any mass shootings.

Britain- Although the results have been mixed, some criminologists contend that tougher rules regarding gun registration, even for owning a hunting rifle, have helped circumscribe gun crime.

Canada- Although Canada has been shaken by violence, including an episode in October 2014, when a 

guarding the tomb of the unknown soldier in at the National War Memorial in Ottawa, the rate of gun deaths is much lower than in its neighbor to the south.

Edited by bullets13