#21 Missippi State at #14 Texas A&M...AGGIES WIN 30-17

PhatMack19

yeah he's terrible.  We score 2 td's with ease then he starts with the trick plays and trying to switch from what was working.  He will cost us a game or 2.  I miss Kliff....

I wish KK would've mailed it in at TT and come back.  Guy has serious balls and goes for their throat!  Spavital is happy for cute throws and runs.  Out thinks himself IMO

Edited by Lefty99

yeah our first qualityish win just knocked off the #7 team in the country.   

the problem with the SEC is that at the end of the year  if Mississippi St is 7-5, with wins against southern Miss, northwestern st, auburn, Troy, La Tech, Kentucky, and Arkansas, this will still be considered a quality win. Maybe they'll beat an ok mizzou team and go 8-4. Which would mean they beat two decent teams all year.  But because they're sec west, beating them is a quality win.  

Edited by bullets13

ish?  Any win in the SEC West is quality.   We don't get the luxury of playing Kansas each year. 

Also, it's going to take more than a close win over Tennessee by the piggies to turn that OT win over Arkansas into a quality win 

Edited by bullets13

the problem with the SEC is that at the end of the year  if Mississippi St is 7-5, with wins against southern Miss, northwestern st, auburn, Troy, La Tech, Kentucky, and Arkansas, this will still be considered a quality win. Maybe they'll beat an ok mizzou team and go 8-4. Which would mean they beat two decent teams all year.  But because they're sec west, beating them is a quality win.  

yep, you are right.  The SEC West is terrible. 

LSU and A&M are both 5-0 and tied for 1st in the SEC. One of them may go undefeated, but I don't know if that will be good enough to get into the playoff. Hopefully the committee will take an undefeated team from a lesser conference.  

yep, you are right.  The SEC West is terrible. 

LSU and A&M are both 5-0 and tied for 1st in the SEC. One of them may go undefeated, but I don't know if that will be good enough to get into the playoff. Hopefully the committee will take an undefeated team from a lease conference.  

I'm not saying the sec west is terrible.  That would be as incorrect as your assertion that the entire SEC west is quality.