HISD BUS ACCIDENT

ladybug33

Please pray for the students and parents at Furr high school, and a Charter school near Furr high school in the HISD school district. A bus overturned on a Freeway near Telephone Rd, and at this time 2 female students have died. The local news reported that there were 4 students on the bus. Details are sketchy at this point as to how this accident occurred, it’s a terrible time here in Houston. 

Tell your kids you love them when they walk out the door, or you drop them off at school. It may be the last thing you get to say.

I try never to let my kids start the day on a negative note. We might fight and argue all the way to school, but I'm yelling "I Love you" as they're getting out of the car.

2 Corinthians 1: 3-4

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort,who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.