Giants vs Cowboys

I have to say this may be the best game I have seen Tony play!

He's been incredibly clutch for his whole career, and his numbers bear that out.  There were a few seasons there where he was put in situations like tonight almost weekly, so of course he lost some nailbiters.  but what a comeback tonight!  two TD drives in the last 8 minutes, eating less than 4 minutes of clock to do it.

Dunbar is a real weapon catching the ball out of the backfield.  8 catches for 70 yards.  Not many LB's can cover him in space. 

Dallas is missing the power running of Murray.  McFaddin and Randle don't seem like they can finish a game with tough grinding yards to work the clock.  Maybe C-Mike can be that guy when he's active

I can't give the D enough credit.  NY scored a defensive touchdown, scored on a 1-yard drive, and kicked a fg on a 3 and out after a turnover.  The Dallas D essentially allowed 9 points.  The boys are going to be very tough to beat if they keep that up.

definitely especially when for a stretch there it didn't seem like they could stop them but all they would get was a fg!

He's been incredibly clutch for his whole career, and his numbers bear that out.  There were a few seasons there where he was put in situations like tonight almost weekly, so of course he lost some nailbiters.  but what a comeback tonight!  two TD drives in the last 8 minutes, eating less than 4 minutes of clock to do it.

Maybe it is just me, but he seemed more confident last night than I have ever seen him. He seemed calm and focused.....especially the winning drive.    

Just a short take on the game.....always liked Dunbar as a RB but did not know his pass and RAC abilities. Missed almost 3/4 of the game due to my work. Didn't get to see Randle, McFadden, or Dez. What happened? Heard Dez left in first half for dehydration (no conditioning from pre season). What about Randle and McFadden? With Dez hurt, McFadden could play slot. I know he played QB, RB, and WR at Arkansas (BG can back me on this). What a weapon, but where is he?

On the Giant's final drive, I was hoping they would just go ahead and score a TD to end it so I could go to bed and lick my wounds. Easier than sitting there thinking I still had a chance. But when the "D" held them to a FG and there was over a minute left, I sat on the edge of my seat and kept watching. I was cussing their time management on that last drive. Thank God for an incomplete pass. Am I the only one who thinks that last drive looked easy? Everything was wide open. I loved it and always like the look on Eli's face when he loses.

I know the Giants could have run more clock than they did, but could they have run it out? Watching the recorded game now to see.

OMG, that first drive.....the incomplete TD pass to Dez, that guy had him a round the waist so he couldn't jump. What a terrible no call.

ok, give me some more facts while I watch my recording.

oh yeah, the defense played well. Wait till we get Hardy and McLane. What's up with Gregory?

Edited by baddog

Maybe it is just me, but he seemed more confident last night than I have ever seen him. He seemed calm and focused.....especially the winning drive.    

and that's one of my main reasons for saying it's his best game I have seen from him.  Given so many chances to win or lose games in the past he was going to have fair numbers of both but he always seemed frantic.  I am sure part of the calmness is that line protecting him but it also showed before the play even started.

Just a short take on the game.....always liked Dunbar as a RB but did not know his pass and RAC abilities. Missed almost 3/4 of the game due to my work. Didn't get to see Randle, McFadden, or Dez. What happened? Heard Dez left in first half for dehydration (no conditioning from pre season). What about Randle and McFadden? With Dez hurt, McFadden could play slot. I know he played QB, RB, and WR at Arkansas (BG can back me on this). What a weapon, but where is he?

On the Giant's final drive, I was hoping they would just go ahead and score a TD to end it so I could go to bed and lick my wounds. Easier than sitting there thinking I still had a chance. But when the "D" held them to a FG and there was over a minute left, I sat on the edge of my seat and kept watching. I was cussing their time management on that last drive. Thank God for an incomplete pass. Am I the only one who thinks that last drive looked easy? Everything was wide open. I loved it and always like the look on Eli's face when he loses.

I know the Giants could have run more clock than they did, but could they have run it out? Watching the recorded game now to see.

OMG, that first drive.....the incomplete TD pass to Dez, that guy had him a round the waist so he couldn't jump. What a terrible no call.

ok, give me some more facts while I watch my recording.

im not gonna spoil the watching but Mcfadden is faster thought, he can play WR, personally id put Dunbar in for Dez and sub him and Bease in and out. Randle ball security is garbage imo, Dez has dehydration issues every game it seems, its concerning. Romo knew every defensive set NYG was in, that was crazy. Defense needs to tackle, not just hit. Mincey almost cost us the game.