Westbrook at Port Neches-Groves scrimmage

In my opinion, Westbrook starters should dominate early. However, WB will probably go about 4 deep at each position, because they have a lot of position battles with the 2nd and 3rd units on offense and defense that are unresolved, so I expect a lot of the younger kids to play after the first few possessions.  PNG may leave Morse and the boys in longer, and I truly hope so, so that these younger, inexperienced players can get a true test.  WB will certainly be using this as a true scrimmage to answer some depth questions, look at some kids on the bubble, etc, since this is their one and only scrimmage. 

Seems like someone in his family learned from their mistakes and decided he should be a Bruin! Lol... Stop claiming our players. Lmbo...

They say experience is the best teacher. So sounds like some parents realized the error of their ways and made a change for the better. 

seems like a change for the better would of been getting out of beaumont completely.........

I thought Essex graduated I remember how good he was last season in the scrimmage. I thought he should have three more during the season. 

They threw him (Essex) in the line of fire when they benched the previous qb, Abrey, 2 years ago.  They threw him in the line of fire, I think.  So last year, he had a decent season.  This year, he should be the best in the district.  Corbin will make it easy for him...  But I hope he utilizes other receivers as well when Corbin is double covered....

Edited by BMTSoulja1

They threw him (Essex) in the line of fire when they benched the previous qb, Abrey, 2 years ago.  They threw him in the line of fire, I think.  So last year, he had a decent season.  This year, he should be the best in the district.  Corbin will make it easy for him...  But I hope he utilizes other receivers as well when Corbin is double covered....

Ha! Jalen Hurts is the best QB in the district. 

According to information from PN-G players and coaches, these guys believe they they have a chance for a state title...  Like realistic goals and expectations...  But this should be the thought process for all teams.  

while the SC is a lofty goal for anyone with the exception of those living in MECA I feel like you'd be short changing your team to only have a goal of winning the DC. These kids may well have a good enough team to run into the playoffs injuries aside

If you want to make your goal a SC. Great. But in my eyes first things first. How bout we try to win a DC. That means you beat Nederland, you beat Central. If you can do that, next goal is whatever you like. I'm not s rah rah fan by no means. I know the talent level we have, and IMO I know how far that talent level will go.. Sky's the limit for every team. I'm sick and tired of losing to Nederland.... So my goal is to shut them up. Just my personal goal. The rest is what the internet warriors make of it....

PN-G will spank Crosby's hinny, put diapers on them and send them packing back to Crosby in baby strollers.

That's pretty funny. Didn't I just read PNG only scored twice on LCM's first  team defense? Crosby scored 7 times with 7 different players on a team LCM lost to with little to no resistance. PNG lacks the enrollment, talent and coaching to play with the better teams in the state right now. It's not like Newton's classification where one or two players can basically win a title themselves.