1st President to visit a FED Prison

@WNTonight: President Obama becomes the first president to visit a federal prison:

This is the hidden content, please

Kinda surprised he was the 1st one. I know they do that pardon thing, thought it would have been more. 

​Maybe its people like you leading these anti Muslim hate groups pushing some of these kids over the top. Its not cool when you are pulled to the side trying to board planes.

​Yeah, that's it...it can't be their fault...someone else is pushing them over the top...smh.

I've been pulled out of line several times when flying...no big deal.

Yep its probably me on this little web site stirring all this stuff up. Nope not a member of any group I just dont where blinders and dont mind calling a spade a spade and if the truth hurts so be it!  Poor misguided youth is a crock of bs that the left pushes and obviously BD you are buying into just like they would expect you to. Thats a good soldier!

​Maybe its people like you leading these anti Muslim hate groups pushing some of these kids over the top. Its not cool when you are pulled to the side trying to board planes.

​If that is true, would that mean that some of the anti white hate groups pushed the young man over the top in Charleston?

​If that is true, would that mean that some of the anti white hate groups pushed the young man over the top in Charleston?

*off topic*

To answer your question: ​nah it was just being from a broken home ;)

@bomani_jones: no black victim we can't blame, and no white criminal we can't humanize. tell em every time they do it. still do it.

*off topic*

To answer your question: ​nah it was just being from a broken home ;)

@bomani_jones: no black victim we can't blame, and no white criminal we can't humanize. tell em every time they do it. still do it.

Wait........

First, I disagree and the above was 3 minutes of searching.....

Second, they found him guilty and will most likely get the death penalty.......what else do you want?

That quote is past silly and not true.......smh 

Wait........

First, I disagree and the above was 3 minutes of searching.....

Second, they found him guilty and will most likely get the death penalty.......what else do you want?

That quote is past silly and not true.......smh 

​media.