Spike in violence

Does anyone actually believe that "lax gun control laws" in Milwaukee and Chicago, two of the cities with the most restrictive gun control measures in the country, are actually to blame for the spike in violence? I have a feeling the police chief in Houston wasn't contacted because he would've given a different answer.

IMO we've put handcuffs on the Police, and are reluctant to put them on criminals.  

Easy enough to show an example.  I-10 traffic. Say 95% stay within the speed limit now due to Dept of P.S.  If there's no Officers out, how many you think will be within the speed limit?   Lol it'd look like NASCAR.   And I'll tell ya, I don't blame the Police if there's no backing. 

Yobama and his race hustlers have created this anti cop revolution where the criminals are seen as victims! Divide and control!

​If we are going to blame, let's blame the Republican party for loosing their backbone and not calling him out on it. Let's also blame the right for not aggressively going after the media for their slanted agenda. We need more people like Trump who is not afraid to speak his mind.

Yes bingo it started In 2008 with Obama... Lol

Yobama and his race hustlers have created this anti cop revolution where the criminals are seen as victims! Divide and control!

​If we are going to blame, let's blame the Republican party for loosing their backbone and not calling him out on it. Let's also blame the right for not aggressively going after the media for their slanted agenda. We need more people like Trump who is not afraid to speak his mind.

It's sad I have to agree with you on this, but middle class conservatives have run out of options.  If the Republicans we have now are conservative, I don't know what in the cornbread h-ll I am.  

Second star to the right and on till morning.  SMH