California v. Texas: A Look at Two Economic Philosophies & Their Benefits for the Poor

PN-G bamatex

This is the hidden content, please

Enlightening, and confirms what most of us have believed for quite a while.  Not something you'll see in the mainstream media.  Heaven forbid the nation finds out that the modern, progressive, folks of California are outdone by the cowboy, redneck mentality of Texas. 

To take a part of one of Gen. Patton's quotes, "God help me, I do love it so". 

The fact remains that California is going down the tubes.  Extreme liberalism cannot work.  It'd be nice to give everyone, everything, but they can't afford it - no one can (including the U. S.).   People need to work, become productive.  Provide for themselves.  If only the people that really need assistance got it, there would be more than enough.  

I'm certainly no expert on running a State, or a Nation, but I think most on this site know if we make $3000 a month we can't spend $3300 every month.  As bad as we may want.  As good a reason as we may have for doing so, you just can't keep it up.  You're going to go broke.  

As always, if you can tell me why I'm wrong on the above, please do so.  But don't just call me a dumb redneck, I know that already.