Curious Part Of This Article...

smitty

The only part of this article that I'm curious about, and a bit concerning if true, is could it be that Judge Roberts was blackmailed?   From the article: "...a whistleblower’s allegations that private information about Chief Justice John Roberts was “harvested” illegally by the U.S. government.  Although it is illegal for the Central Intelligence Agency to operate within the domestic United States, a contractor whose company was hired to perform the “harvesting” for the CIA has come forward to blow the whistle. That contractor, identified in an earlier article by WND as Dennis Montgomery, claims to have proof that the CIA harvested personal and private information about Roberts and other federal judges and may be intimidating the Supreme Court with the threat of leaking personally damaging information."  If it's true, then this might explain his rewriting of words in laws...

This is the hidden content, please
Edited by smitty

Thirty years ago we didn't have LMAO, LOL, LMBO, or anything like SETXSPORTS.  But, if we did and someone posted/predicted what's happened in the last 5 or 6 years, I'd have filled a whole page with LMAO, LOL, LMBO, etc.

Maybe what Smitty posted is not true (Lord I hope not), but based on all I've seen happening in my lifetime, I think at a minimum one should be concerned and inquisitive, or up to and including scared crapless it's gotten this bad.