7 on 7 tourney in Crosby

PNG has looked good 7 on 7

However, we have whooped them in 11 on 11.

Oh, by the way this year will make HOW MANY CONSECUTIVE years we have beat PNG?

Seriously, the hours of practice those guys put in they deserve to do well and they do till they hit the athletes at the state level.

PNG has looked good 7 on 7

However, we have whooped them in 11 on 11.

Oh, by the way this year will make HOW MANY CONSECUTIVE years we have beat PNG?

Seriously, the hours of practice those guys put in they deserve to do well and they do till they hit the athletes at the state level.

Just remember the harder you talk the harder you fall. You are right up until we play next season!!! Who knows what will happen then

Just remember the harder you talk the harder you fall. You are right up until we play next season!!! Who knows what will happen then

All in fun, you guys do kick a&$$ in 7on7 and you had that string in the 80/90s that beat us.

IMO the deal breaker is the experience our coaches bring to the table. Your guy have one HECK of a Qb coach.

Thompson and Neuman just out experience him --- heck they are old enough to be his Dad-- it is his first HC job though.

It was Burnetts too and he brought you all to many playoffs and a Title game.

Look at the talent he left Faircloth for his first year.

Anyway, good luck in the FINEST High School game in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS, my friend!!!!!!!

All in fun, you guys do kick a&$$ in 7on7 and you had that string in the 80/90s that beat us.

IMO the deal breaker is the experience our coaches bring to the table. Your guy have one HECK of a Qb coach.

Thompson and Neuman just out experience him --- heck they are old enough to be his Dad-- it is his first HC job though.

It was Burnetts too and he brought you all to many playoffs and a Title game.

Look at the talent he left Faircloth for his first year.

Anyway, good luck in the FINEST High School game in the GREAT STATE OF TEXAS, my friend!!!!!!!

I heard Burnett say when he left with my own ears that the group he was leaving did not have any talent!

So, what is your point?

Bottom line throw out year 1 and what do you have?.

Bout 500% seasons, right?

Just facts not emotions, did Burnett not play you or one of your kids?

Fact is that's what he said, nothing emotional about it! Secondly, far from it on me or my kids!

*off topic* 

@Matt_Stepp817: Big #tx7on7 news Kaufman and Graham got into a fight both could be DQ...Graham is 2x state champs #txhsfb

@Matt_Stepp817: Looks like it's a done deal Graham and Kaufman are DQ from the Princeton SQT and likely from @Texas7on7 play for one yr #txhsfb #tx7on7