Colmesneil 7 Gary 1/Colmesneil leads series 1-0

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tom Evans, you sir are a troll, if you anything about match ups or even baseball in general then you wouldn't have made your idiotic comment.  Im sure Colmesneil took their licks in Game 2 so they would have a chance in game 3.  Im sure you are just a disgruntled parent who never even played the game.  Anyways congrats Coach Hooker you did a great job knocking off the #1 team in Texas, don't listen to any of those backwoods idiots.   

Hey Tom Evans, you sir are a troll, if you anything about match ups or even baseball in general then you wouldn't have made your idiotic comment. Im sure Colmesneil took their licks in Game 2 so they would have a chance in game 3. Im sure you are just a disgruntled parent who never even played the game. Anyways congrats Coach Hooker you did a great job knocking off the #1 team in Texas, don't listen to any of those backwoods idiots.

Amen

I said credit to them for bouncing back. I am happy for Colmesneil. My comment was negative and for that I apologize. But those kinds of inconsistent play will be tough to overcome the further you go.

Why would anyone purposely lose game 2 to win Game 3 30 minutes later? That doesn't make a lot of since to me. Why not just go for the win in Game 2? I obviously do not think on the same level as you guys. Must be because I am from the backwoods. (Wrong). Or because I am some disgruntled parent. (Wrong). Never played the game. (Wrong).

3 strikes. You are out. Maybe you will get a hit next time around.

I said credit to them for bouncing back. I am happy for Colmesneil. My comment was negative and for that I apologize. But those kinds of inconsistent play will be tough to overcome the further you go.

Why would anyone purposely lose game 2 to win Game 3 30 minutes later? That doesn't make a lot of since to me. Why not just go for the win in Game 2? I obviously do not think on the same level as you guys. Must be because I am from the backwoods. (Wrong). Or because I am some disgruntled parent. (Wrong). Never played the game. (Wrong).

3 strikes. You are out. Maybe you will get a hit next time around.

I'm just taking a stab in the dark here. But Colmesneil was down 8-0 in the first when it got postponed the first time. It just makes sense to when you are that far behind the 8 ball that you play hard, but don't waste all your options when you are guaranteed a third game. 

That is exactly what happened, but morons like Tom see it as giving up and getting embarrassed.  Well Tom there is a reason little league was a stopping point for you.  Know your role and shut your mouth.  Just sit back and let people who know what they are doing make decisions.