23-3A PLAYOFF PREDICTIONS

Round three Kountze and Warren / Kirbyville and Buna. After that the winners of those games would not face off till round 5...this district was so competitive it would not surprise me to see the above round 3 match-ups.

Oh Really!?!? Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch Bone Man

Oh Really!?!? Don't count your chickens before the eggs hatch Bone Man

Just trying to be positive "Malakoff" man actually pulling for all four of our teams to make it deep, I guess I should have been a negative Nelly  ...lol...the boys gave it their all and came up short. Best of luck to Warren and Buna...go BTHO the rest of them!

Bone will always positively represent this district. No shame in wanting the best for these teams. Sometimes things don't work out like we want or expect them too for our team, but he knows most of these kids from select ball days and is genuine in his support for those still playing.

Thanks man! Your 100% right I want them to far and deep! I will be the first to say during Distict I want to win but I will respect good ball no matter who's playing it. But come playoffs I want the district to win...I want our young men to go make some dreams!

Bone will always positively represent this district. No shame in wanting the best for these teams. Sometimes things don't work out like we want or expect them too for our team, but he knows most of these kids from select ball days and is genuine in his support for those still playing.

You were kinda making me feel bad until you said "select ball" days. The way he described Kountze in preaseson they had 3 guys throwing 85 or better and now they're a first round knockout? What kind of "select ball" has he been around to say Kountze was untouchable and now, well...they're not.

You were kinda making me feel bad until you said "select ball" days. The way he described Kountze in preaseson they had 3 guys throwing 85 or better and now they're a first round knockout? What kind of "select ball" has he been around to say Kountze was untouchable and now, well...they're not.

look buddy...one of our big arms developed a shoulder problem, one of those guys is a closer and the other one pitched his butt off making pitcher of the week twice. If your going bash me fine but, don't drag these boys through the mud... personal message me and rag the hell out me! Pitching was not the issue anyway...its called consistent offensive production that hurt the most. I am very proud of my Lions and their efforts, we came up short. and I wish the best for our friends still in it!

look buddy...one of our big arms developed a shoulder problem, one of those guys is a closer and the other one pitched his butt off making pitcher of the week twice. If your going bash me fine but, don't drag these boys through the mud... personal message me and rag the hell out me! Pitching was not the issue anyway...its called consistent offensive production that hurt the most. I am very proud of my Lions and their efforts, we came up short. and I wish the best for our friends still in it!

I am ragging on you lol you obviously don't see good baseball much, thus your predictions were nowhere close. Perfect Game this and National Rank that, don't quit your day job. I haven't said anything about any kids, just your predictions. I am still very bitter about Malakoff's 1st round exit vs Buna. I hate thinking about it. However, unlike a lot of these SETX schools, everyone of our baseball players that starts on the mound or in the field plays football. We don't have any 1 sport guys, well we do, but they ride pine. Clifton is very good, we very well may head home, but we're still practicing this week....

I am ragging on you lol you obviously don't see good baseball much, thus your predictions were nowhere close. Perfect Game this and National Rank that, don't quit your day job. I haven't said anything about any kids, just your predictions. I am still very bitter about Malakoff's 1st round exit vs Buna. I hate thinking about it. However, unlike a lot of these SETX schools, everyone of our baseball players that starts on the mound or in the field plays football. We don't have any 1 sport guys, well we do, but they ride pine. Clifton is very good, we very well may head home, but we're still practicing this week....

Thanks for advice...troll on!

Maybe they should practice more football and then they wouldn't lose in the first round after being made out to be so good.

Now that I am at a good place to opine on this subject. Kountze did not have a select team made of of just Kountze...they played on several different teams...example the two starting pitchers for Buna played SELECT BASEBALL with my son and several others kids around the district...hope you guys go far enough so they can send ya packin like they did in Football ( One and out? )...Oh one other thang Mr. knowledgeable...one of those pitchers from the aforementioned Buna, was the QB you guys faced that sent you to the house in Football. In addition, I am batting 500...2 of the four teams I felt would be in round three are still in the hunt. Hell man, people go to the hall of fame for batting 500.  One more thang...never said Kountze was untouchable...as far as getting on velo's... never saw one person at one of our games other than actual college scouts that showed up to watch our players dawn a radar gun and daddy radar don't count so YOU KNOW NOTHING OF WHAT YOU SPEAK! Now go get you some ointment and apply it where needed most, because I really dont give flying cow turd when it comes to worrying about what a mouth hole from Malakoff says, much less thinks. Take your 12 trolling post and dont let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya. BYE bye please enjoy the rest of your evening!